5,599,539 Members 40,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

placid-revamp[dead-development]

Tip us?

dfskevinohyeah
Old
(Last edited by dfskevinohyeah; 27th September 2012 at 12:58 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 762

DONATE TO ME
Sign placid-revamp[dead-development]

A very simple icon set I did on my spare time hope you guy like them.
Please comment to your hearts content I like feedback and be nice. This is the first icon set I have made and I
did utilize other's work but they are under the creative common license so they are free to use and full credit is given checkout their
website! [wpzoom.com] they have many other icon sets. I just created the base and chose the colors and did all the work to make them look nice.

I created a new forum so that I am able to grab more spots in the front page to better provide updates on my icons. The difference between these and the old set is simply the better base! I made them so the the corners do not look as ugly, it will improve the way they look on MIUI and also I deleted the the shadow that I felt did not really add anything to the base, so they will look better!

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to dfskevinohyeah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dfskevinohyeah
Old
(Last edited by dfskevinohyeah; 21st September 2012 at 12:19 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 762

DONATE TO ME

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dfskevinohyeah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dfskevinohyeah
Old
(Last edited by dfskevinohyeah; 21st September 2012 at 12:19 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 762

DONATE TO ME
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dfskevinohyeah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elite_gamer04
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Bloody gorgeous! Saw these popup here and there on MyColourScreen and finally your here <3.

Is there a chance to provide us with a .xcf/.psd so we can produce new ones rather then bombard you with requests?

Any chance of an Apex .apk?

dfskevinohyeah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 762

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_gamer04 View Post
Bloody gorgeous! Saw these popup here and there on MyColourScreen and finally your here <3.

Is there a chance to provide us with a .xcf/.psd so we can produce new ones rather then bombard you with requests?

Any chance of an Apex .apk?
thanks! yeah this is an entirely new base, they are more squared which in my opinion looks way better. And yes with the gotheme or my adw theme they are usable with apex or nova launcher but they are a buck. I am going to provide regular updates. It is currently long due for one but school took out most of my time, now I am home and ready to start making more
The Following User Says Thank You to dfskevinohyeah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Curiousn00b
Old
Thanks Meter 527
More Placid Goodness!!!

I thought it went away when i saw the other thread lock. Then got happy when i found this.

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk 2

dmarmstr
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Can't wait for my launcher pro update in the market! How are you going to handle the mono vs color there?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

dfskevinohyeah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 762

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarmstr View Post
Can't wait for my launcher pro update in the market! How are you going to handle the mono vs color there?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2
I am going to start on making a transplacid adw theme along with a monochrome one! its coming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousn00b View Post
More Placid Goodness!!!

I thought it went away when i saw the other thread lock. Then got happy when i found this.

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk 2
haha sorry about that, It was really short notice thing, but yes! I am here now!
The Following User Says Thank You to dfskevinohyeah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xpurtwitness
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfskevinohyeah View Post
to-do

next would be MIUI mtz (need help with this/keep on getting errors)

I can't wait! I'm on MIUI v4. Is there anything that I can help with? I know nothing about theming haha, but I'm savvy and willing to help make icons or test or whatnot.
They call him Steddy...
HTC Inspire 4G
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies / M-Series

dfskevinohyeah
Old
(Last edited by dfskevinohyeah; 29th June 2012 at 07:23 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 762

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpurtwitness View Post
I can't wait! I'm on MIUI v4. Is there anything that I can help with? I know nothing about theming haha, but I'm savvy and willing to help make icons or test or whatnot.
its good, figured it out a couple days ago. thanks though!

have 780 icons total now! added over 140

GOTHEME is almost ready got 400 icons themed!