[INDEX]-[Updated-27/01/2013]-ASUS INFINITY TF700 - INDEX THREAD-DEVELOPMENT
ASUS TRANSFORMER PAD INFINITY TF700 - INDEX THREAD
- POST# 1 => GENERAL INDEX ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT
- POST# 2 => GUIDES VIDEOS
- POST# 3 => LINKS WHICH ARE NOT LINKED DIRECTLY AT THE DEVELOPMENT
1. Don't post general questions into this thread create new threads in the relevant forum
2. Post only positive suggestions, amendments or point out mistakes
3. Don't post Thank You, use the THANKS button
4. If you want download some files from this index, no problem, but don't only LEECH, don't forget to vote for this thread and click "THANKS". I would appreciate.
5. Be patient, remember I have a life as well and can only change things after you've told me
Before you start modifying your terminal, it is recommended that you adjust the following two settings:
Before doing anything to your device I'd recommend that you read through the various threads within the first section below, entitled GENERAL GUIDES so that you are familiar with the various terminology used and you never know you'll probably find an answer to your problem.....
It's also recommended that you install adb/fastboot onto your pc before you start to touch your device so that you have the required tools to execute the necessary commands and to provide other users debugging/logcat information regarding any issues you encounter. This can be a big help when attempting to fix/solve any subsequent problems you experience. You'll find a guide on how to install this within the GENERAL GUIDES section below and one video on Post #2
If development on any of the ROMs below or any other entry has been ceased or is no longer valid then I would appreciate if someone (preferably the thread owner (OP)) could contact me and inform me so that I can label it as #CLOSED#. It may also be a good idea for the thread owner to contact the Moderators @The-Captain, @Divine_Madcat, @Moscow Desire (or any Moderator) and request that the thread is closed.
Once a ROM thread has had no modifications for a couple of months, it will deemed to be #OLD# and I'll mark it as so, in an attempt not to clutter the ROM list. If the thread is still active then please PM me or post within this thread and I'll change it's status. Please don't take offence if this is your ROM but, some form of housekeeping must be performed so that the INDEX remains a useful easy to use resource for the community.
NOTE: AFTER SOME REPORTS FROM XDA MEMBERS, THE UNLOCK DEVICE APP_V7 WORKS ON YOUR TF700 AFTER THE JELLY BEAN UPDATE - BUT DON'T FORGET, IT'S OWN YOUR RISK
1. Only suitable for Andriod4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS version.
2. Before you download, install, and use the Unlock Device App you acknowledge and assume complete risk to the quality and performance of this App, including but not limited to the following: once you activate the App you will not be able to recover your ASUS product (“Original Product”) back to original locked conditions;the Original Product with the activated App will not be deemed the Original Product; the Revised Product will no longer be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of Revised Product will no longer be deemed the software of the Original Product and can no longer receive ASUS software updates; your purchased digital content may also be affected.
You also acknowledge ASUS does not guarantee service satisfaction to any Revised Product, including events involving paid service requested by you to be performed to the Revised Product.
Furthermore, such repaired Revised Product will not be covered under the warranty of the Original Product; the software of the repaired Revised Product will not be deemed the software of the Original Product and will not receive ASUS software updates.
It is strongly advised that you avoid activating this App unless you fully understand and accept the risks that may arise.
ASUS Transformer Pad Kernel Code for Android 4.0.3 ICS OS (V184.108.40.206)
ASUS Transformer Pad Kernel Code for Android 4.0.3 ICS OS (V220.127.116.11)
ASUS Transformer Pad Kernel Code for Android 4.0.3 ICS OS (V18.104.22.168)
[all described as "2012.07.06 update"]
So many different applications want to send us notifications that … more
23 Sep 2014
By Jimmy McGee
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?