5,595,196 Members 46,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Time to look at cases for our infinity.

Tip us?

d14b0ll0s
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 441
I'd hate to spam the Infinity threads, but someone here might be interested in my other post on the sleeves for Transformers in a similar thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...02&postcount=6

cheltenham2004
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86
Looks like these people have a few bits already, but word has it they will be releaseing very soon a special case

http://www.caseen.com/Transformer-Pa...F700_c_49.html
The Following User Says Thank You to cheltenham2004 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thephreak99
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheltenham2004 View Post
Looks like these people have a few bits already, but word has it they will be releaseing very soon a special case

http://www.caseen.com/Transformer-Pa...F700_c_49.html
Thanks for that link! They have 25% off for a couple of days. Got myself a stylus and a car charger.

hshah
Old
Thanks Meter 196
I would like something similar to the Official Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 case... been using that for a year on my tab and its brilliant.

KilerG
Old
Thanks Meter 57
I'm probably going to be picking mine up at a retail store, so I'm hoping to find a nice slip case that will fit the tablet and dock.

ZigmaDK
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I just got my TF700T and love it so far, but I'm worried about scratching it, so I was wondering if there was something like the CaseMate "Barely There" case for this Tablet?

Also the smart cover things that at Asus' own webshop, have anyone tried them? Are they worth buying?
Current Phone:
| HTC One - Rooted - Unlocked bootloader - Stock rom so far |

Retired phones:
| HTC Desire | HTC Hero | Nokia 6610i | Nokia 3310 | Nokia 3210 | Sagem 715 |

d14b0ll0s
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigmaDK View Post
I just got my TF700T and love it so far, but I'm worried about scratching it, so I was wondering if there was something like the CaseMate "Barely There" case for this Tablet?

Also the smart cover things that at Asus' own webshop, have anyone tried them? Are they worth buying?
I'm using the TranSleeve designed for the Prime (TF201), it fits well and is actually pretty cool. You have a few "standing" options (movies / typing) etc.
There is TranSleeve Dual coming, which is supposed to cover the Infinity with or without the dock, but it's hard to tell when it's going to be available in Europe.

Einride
Old
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by d14b0ll0s View Post
I'm using the TranSleeve designed for the Prime (TF201), it fits well and is actually pretty cool. You have a few "standing" options (movies / typing) etc.
There is TranSleeve Dual coming, which is supposed to cover the Infinity with or without the dock, but it's hard to tell when it's going to be available in Europe.
I got the TranSleeve Dual while I thought I was getting the regular TranSleeve. The Dual one is pretty much useless without a dock.

Sure, you can prop the thing up similar to the regular sleeve, but it feels bulky, and since the tablet is only held in place in the sleeve by silicone stripes (or whatever they are) at the sides, it tends to just slide out of the sleeve. The actual propping up also feels bulky since it's supposed to fit the dock as well and wrap around both when you close them together. Suffice to say, I'm returning it since it's useless to me without the dock.
Lay down your soul to the Gods rock n roll!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Einride For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

edjuh
Old
Thanks Meter 8
This is my leather case what i order last week http://www.noreve.com/langue/en/prod...ther_case.html
It's just great and it fits perfect

d14b0ll0s
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 441
Nice one! Nice price too.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app