Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Time to look at cases for our infinity.

OP cheltenham2004

11th July 2012, 05:18 PM   |  #21  
Member
Flag Dublin, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 4
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edjuh

This is my leather case what i order last week http://www.noreve.com/langue/en/prod...ther_case.html
It's just great and it fits perfect

Hi, That's a really nice looking case, Could you please post some pictures of your table with dock wearing that case. The ones on from that url are not showing to much details.

Rgds.
11th July 2012, 06:13 PM   |  #22  
d14b0ll0s's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 447
 
1,207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by edjuh

This is my leather case what i order last week http://www.noreve.com/langue/en/prod...ther_case.html
It's just great and it fits perfect

Doesn't the part on the dock cover it a bit too far? Is typing on the lower line of keys convenient?
11th July 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #23  
edjuh's Avatar
Member
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 8
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2005
More
I like that the part is well covered, for me its the same typing with or without the case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11072012005_3 - kopie.jpg
Views:	1435
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	1191532   Click image for larger version

Name:	11072012007_2 - kopie.jpg
Views:	1452
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1191534   Click image for larger version

Name:	11072012008_2 - kopie.jpg
Views:	1466
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	1191535   Click image for larger version

Name:	11072012009_2 - kopie.jpg
Views:	1413
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1191536  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edjuh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2012, 08:30 PM   |  #24  
Senior Member
Flag Nueva Andalucía
Thanks Meter: 26
 
422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
I bought this one for my Prime and, apart from one or two very minor annoyances, found it great. The main irritation was it was quite difficult to press the power button to wake up the screen. I am hoping they will ring one out for the Infinity and maybe the change to the power button on the Infinity will make that easier to use.
11th July 2012, 11:16 PM   |  #25  
hshah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
1,468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edjuh

I like that the part is well covered, for me its the same typing with or without the case.

Can it easily be used without the dock? I have a feeling I won't always want to carry it around...
11th July 2012, 11:39 PM   |  #26  
edjuh's Avatar
Member
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 8
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hshah

Can it easily be used without the dock? I have a feeling I won't always want to carry it around...

Yes without the dock its a normal Tablet, i like the dock when i type a lot, or for the extra power.
Further you need the dock when you would like to sync to youre home pc.
I sync a lot between my MS Outlook and contacts. /i don't know if you can sync wireless...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edjuh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th July 2012, 11:50 PM   |  #27  
hshah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
1,468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edjuh

Yes without the dock its a normal Tablet, i like the dock when i type a lot, or for the extra power.
Further you need the dock when you would like to sync to youre home pc.
I sync a lot between my MS Outlook and contacts. /i don't know if you can sync wireless...

Sorry, I was referring to the case. Entirely my fault, I should have specified that
12th July 2012, 04:11 AM   |  #28  
edjuh's Avatar
Member
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 8
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2005
More
You can remove the case in less then 1 second..
you can see it in the first picture, you just slide it in or out.
Thats all..
Last edited by edjuh; 12th July 2012 at 04:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to edjuh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2012, 06:26 AM   |  #29  
hshah's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
1,468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edjuh

You can remove the case in less then 1 second..
you can see it in the first picture, you just slide it in or out.
Thats all..

Does the case still feel and look alright if only the tablet is in there and not the dock?
12th July 2012, 02:53 PM   |  #30  
edjuh's Avatar
Member
Flag Maastricht
Thanks Meter: 8
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hshah

Does the case still feel and look alright if only the tablet is in there and not the dock?

If you look at the pictures you can see that the case is for the dock and for the dock and tablet together.
If you take the tablet from the dock you don't have a case, only the tablet.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes