Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,608 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Time to look at cases for our infinity.

Tip us?

n8w
Old
(Last edited by n8w; 9th February 2013 at 07:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 23
Default Re: Time to look at cases for our infinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Do you have a link to where you bought it and is it any good?

I'm looking for a case that fits my 10.6" surface I use for work.
I got it at best buy. It does the trick for the t700 + dock. I could fit my nook in there too if needed. There's a nice little pocket on the front as well.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Soul TKR
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Here's a few pictures of my new case and tablet

Amazon.com: Microsuede Professional Executive Deluxe Business Office Sleeve Cover with Zipper For ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Tablet & Transformer Pad 300 Series & Eee Pad Transformer Prime: Computers & Accessories

I want to keep it protected when traveling, but like the naked feel when in use, so something that isn't too bulky.

It's a nice case with padding and slightly stiff. Perfect for pretty minimal bulk but good protection for transporting. I prefer my tablet naked when in use.

Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T 64GB Tablet in Amethest Grey - Rooted/Unlocked and running Cromi-X
Verizon HTC ONE M7 - Stock for now

germwar
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Anyone else check out gumdrop cases?

http://www.gumdropcases.com/dt-asus-tf-700.html

Kinda pricey for $60, but looks heavy duty
I let my daughter use my tablet so going to order this soon as "for when she drops it, insurance"
MyTouch 4G Slide
ROM: JellyKang v1.5 - April 19, 2013 - JB 4.2.2 - CM10.1

LG G2x
ROM: HellFire Phoenix V2.4.2

ASUS Transformer Infinity
Stock for now
Sign the nVFlash Petition! <---Click

Kisakuku
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by germwar View Post
Anyone else check out gumdrop cases?

http://www.gumdropcases.com/dt-asus-tf-700.html

Kinda pricey for $60, but looks heavy duty
I let my daughter use my tablet so going to order this soon as "for when she drops it, insurance"
4 posts above yours.

HTC One (M8WHL) / 831C
Baseband 1.08.20.0610 | PRI 2.28_003 | PRL 51101
SecureFlag S-OFF | HBoot 3.18.0.0000 + RegawMOD Stock | Recovery TWRP 2.7.1.0 CPTB
Kernel MassStashedX v0.19.1 | ROM RENOVATE rev300 | Theme RENOVATE Blue / Black
Case Otterbox Defender | Screen Protector Spigen GLAS.tR NANO SLIM
MicroSD SanDisk Ultra 128GB
The Following User Says Thank You to Kisakuku For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

borgmanjayce
Old
(Last edited by borgmanjayce; 25th February 2013 at 02:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseenBrandon View Post
=D. Thanks! We just released two new options for that case type as well dubbed the PERFECTO DUO.

Black / Red: http://www.caseen.com/caseen-PERFECT...00T_p_589.html

Gray / Dark Blue: http://www.caseen.com/caseen-PERFECT...00T_p_586.html

Thanks for all the great comments XDA members on our TF700 Infinity cases, you guys have been a great help. Definitely look forward to answering more XDA member's questions, and comments in the future. You guys have been awesome at answering questions before I get to them! GREAT!
Are these available to buy in stores in the UK or will they be available to buy through the likes of Amazon UK in the future? I'm planning on buying a Transformer Pad Infinity on Thursday when I get some money from the student funding people and this looks like just what I need, especially when playing music or watching a video without taking the device out of the case.

caseenBrandon
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgmanjayce View Post
Are these available to buy in stores in the UK or will they be available to buy through the likes of Amazon UK in the future? I'm planning on buying a Transformer Pad Infinity on Thursday when I get some money from the student funding people and this looks like just what I need, especially when playing music or watching a video without taking the device out of the case.
Hi,

Amazon UK does have the PERFECTO case in stock through an authorized distributor: Tech-Case... here is the selection available: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...aseen+PERFECTO

Thanks!

Brandon

borgmanjayce
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Hi,

Amazon UK does have the PERFECTO case in stock through an authorized distributor: Tech-Case... here is the selection available: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...aseen+PERFECTO

Thanks!

Brandon
Thanks for the reply! Are there any differences between this one and the DUO version?

matdave
Old
(Last edited by matdave; 26th February 2013 at 04:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
=D. Thanks! We just released two new options for that case type as well dubbed the PERFECTO DUO.

Black / Red:

Gray / Dark Blue:

Thanks for all the great comments XDA members on our TF700 Infinity cases, you guys have been a great help. Definitely look forward to answering more XDA member's questions, and comments in the future. You guys have been awesome at answering questions before I get to them! GREAT!
I just got my Caseen PERFECTO-DUO, and it is stylish. It seems a little bulky, but it's great if you leave the keyboard on. I kind of want to get a slimmer case for times when I don't have the keyboard though.

Pro's are: it's really great material with nice stitching, it works with the keyboard dock, the dual colors are nice (match my backpack), and it feels like it's going to last

Con's are: it's a little bulkier than I expected, and it's a pain to get the font camera to line up with the hole (but I think it will get easier as the material adjusts)

Overall: I'd really recommend this to anyone who has the keyboard dock, and uses it. It's about the best quality you are going to get for under $50, and the case doesn't block any keyboard ports.
The Following User Says Thank You to matdave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caseenBrandon
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgmanjayce View Post
Thanks for the reply! Are there any differences between this one and the DUO version?
DUO is a dual color case, and the PERFECTO without the DUO are not =). Its purely stylistic!

Thanks for your interest, and of course your protected by Amazon's amazing return policy if you order through Tech-Case over there!

stanglifemike
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Default Re: Time to look at cases for our infinity.

The Targus Truss case is an awesome case as well!! I bought it around February or March of 2012 for my Asus Prime. Then I purchased the Infinity shortly after it was released, and the Truss case works with my Infinity just perfect as well! I've now had this case for close to a year, and it still looks just as good as the day I purchased it! The black leather exterior is really nice, as is the microsuede type material that is used on the inside. Allows for the tablet to be propped up at various angles, so it fits whatever viewing or typing angle you need. I highly recommend this case for its high quality of materials, the multifunction uses, and the awesome durability of it! Best Buy carries the case, so you can but it there and try it out to see how you like it, and return it if for some reason you aren't satisfied with it. I'm sure it can be bought online as well, for a cheaper price. Purchasing at Best Buy though allows you to easily return it for any reason. You could even buy it at Best Buy, and if you decide this is the case for you then you can buy it online for a lower price and then return the original to Best Buy to save a few dollars. I myself am happy with the price I paid at Best Buy. In my opinion you won't find a case of this quality from another manufacturer. If you have a Best Buy near you, then stop in and check it out in person. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this case!

Sent from my White Evo LTE running MeanBean, using XDA Premium
Main Phone: White Samsung Note 3 + 64GB card
Other Phone: White HTC Evo 4G LTE
Main Tablet: Asus Infinity 32GB Internal + 64GB card
Main Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB

98 GT: Lots of bolt-ons, suspension, exhaust.
06 GT: Vortech supercharger 10 lbs boost, full suspension, exhaust, too much to list here
Both purchased new and all mods done by me