Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,739 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The all-in-one Play Store orders/shipping/etc thread

Tip us?

themonkster
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Yipeeeeee

sent from my Atrix using my thumb.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342691882653.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1208198  

qnet
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiliyo View Post
nope, 6/27 16gb no case, auth from last friday fell off a day or two ago, no emails, no movement otherwise.

i just sent them another email that wasn't very polite at all, i'm tired of all this mess, and every time i see another order from july ship i just get angry all over again.
Wow, I didn't think their were anymore who ordered in the U.S. on 6/27 left. I haven't talked to or emailed anyone at Google yet. I was just trying to patiently wait but didn't think it would take this long. I don't understand what their problem is, they have never had a normal product launch since I've been dealing with them.
Nexus 5
Ipad Air
Note 3
Nexus 7 2013 Edition

Dazzh82
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Anyone from UK who ordered a 16gb on the 28th still waiting to hear anything or am I the only one?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Tobione
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1066 View Post
Anyone else on the 5th still waiting for delivery emails? 8GB, UK?
Sure am. 1st July, 8GB, UK. Received generic mail today, nothing else.

JPop360
Old
(Last edited by JPop360; 19th July 2012 at 11:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3
Just got a call from TNT about my "Please Call" tracking status. They said there was some sort of mix up at the deport and they haven't been able to get all orders out. But he said I will 100% receive it tomorrow

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda app-developers app

Dr Chinnery
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzh82 View Post
Anyone from UK who ordered a 16gb on the 28th still waiting to hear anything or am I the only one?

Not the 16GB but I ordered 8GB on 28th and no shipping email. No idea whats going on with the 28th, seems to be a lot of posts regarding not hearing anything after ordering on the 28th.

I was charged on Monday.

ten_fold
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

No, but you can probably walk into your local Curry's/PC world and get one on the spot. Sorry im being a bit bitter today, but i'll be off to get mine from Curry's soon!

dazzer1975
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark8609 View Post
A polite way of saying they've totally ****ed this up...

And for all the Google apologists I've not had my shipping email, my order details haven't changed since Monday and we have now entered week 4 so they haven't even kept to their "release window"

wait, what? There are google apologists after this shower of ****? Da fuq

They really should be pretty slick with this stuff by now, I wouldn't mind, but this is NOT the first time they have made hardware available for direct purchase from themselves... there are no excuses, they have the experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to dazzer1975 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jotei66
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:

Time to grab phone and be firm with google, jeez man you should of received yours. Got 1 of mine order 27/6 yesterday after stand off with google on phone on Tuesday - Good luck

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda app-developers app

Google Nexus 7
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i
Apple iPhone 4s
Nokia N900

tezoide
Old
Thanks Meter 4
OK guys, my Nexus is on its way.

Ordered on the 29th (16GB, UK);

Received a tracking email yesterday at around 6am;

My tracking (or consignment) number was not being recognised by the system, took over 20 hours to show any kind of information.

Checked again a few hours ago. Now it shows "out for delivery".

So my fellow geeks, don't panic! Your Nexus 7 should be with you soon. Or so I hope!

Tags
1and this is crazy..so ship it maybe?, 7 inches of nexus, apple sucks, bring forth my nexus!, can't touch nexus 7... ooooh ohhhh oooooh ohhhh, embrace our furry! i want my tablet!, i s2 u justin bieber, ipad is better, livid, must.. have.. nexus 7, nexus 7, ocd, only hedgehog really knows! shhhhhh!, pissed, play store reliability, send google 'logistics for dummies', should you buy devices from play store? no!, the nexus 7 is a lie!, there is no nexus 7 only zuul, this thread is a riot, woot woot go sams club woot, yay-chance-to-build-character, your mamma was here, zxoxo thank you gamestop xoxo, [[ remember - mods can see who tags belong to ]]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe