Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,721 Members 39,794 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Chacha Indian Rom Unlocked

Tip us?

rajeshrakky
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Thumbs up HTC Chacha Indian Rom Unlocked

i am struggling with HTC customer care for getting new OTA update for the new version to unlock through HTC DEV...

i get negative reply from HTC...

3 days back i spend the whole day to break the rules...

i try to downgrade chacha to lower firmware
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1320392

first i create a gold card used many steps and tools all failed atlast used "goldcardtool 0.0.7" and created gold card.

after that i download "ruu_chacha_htc_asia_wwe_1.57.707.2_radio_47.23.35 .3033h_7.51.35.19_release_228383_signed.zip" from the forum copied to the memory card

after that i look for temporary boot using "Vivid-Root-3-windows" but the gold card failed to boot i tried many time using adb shell. used both Vivid-Root-3-windows and doomlord v4 same time i didnt know what happen i get "#" in adb shell. i reboot the mobile and install cm7 by rename the recovery as PH06img.zip..

miracle it got installed with out any question...........

from gold card using recovery i install rom the asia rom.. it reboot once and installs fully.

now i have Asia rom installed now i login to htcdev and download PH0611000_Chacha_hboot_1.10.0000 for asia rom and install it..

now i can able to run fastboot command got token and got mail attachement of "unlock.bin"

after reboot

"MY CHACHA WAS UNLOCKED"""""" yAHOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

after that rooted using doomlord , installed busy box all superuser programs get rights and binares are updating

sorry for my bad english
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajeshrakky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abhishek1
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Awsome man!!!

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to abhishek1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]