RegawMOD Bootloader Customizer is a utility for Windows that allows the
user to create a PJ75IMG.zip containing a custom bootloader image.
With this program, you are able to edit the text on the pink banner at the top
(***LOCKED*** in stock or ---LazyPanda--- in custom),
change the S-OFF to S-ON, and hide/customize the splash screen disclaimer.
Choosing the "Stock Look" option is just like relocking your bootloader
and flashing the stock bootloader without having to do either of them! Very easy!
This program will NOT flash the zip for you, but it will allow you to save it to your computer to let you flash the zip yourself.
The process (flashing a new bootloader) is dangerous and may possibly brick your device if done incorrectly. You have been warned.
Please see Post #2 for a great video walkthrough by wwjoshdew on how to use this!
Windows w/ .NET 3.5 or higher
HTC Evo 4G LTE
Flashing the PJ75IMG.zip that this utility produces REQUIRES your device to be LazyPanda S-OFF.
1. Run the RegawMOD Bootloader Customizer.exe on your computer.
2. Either choose "Stock Look" from the options,
or customize your look and feel using the text box at the top and options below.
The preview on the right will update live as you change the text and options.
You can change the splash screen text by selecting "Custom Developer Disclaimer".
3. Press "Create Zip"
How To Flash A PJ75IMG.zip
- Place the PJ75IMG.zip on the root of your external sdcard. (Copy it right onto your sdcard, not in any folder)
- Reboot the phone into the bootloader by either:
- Powering off your phone completely, then hold Volume-Down and Power until the phone boots into the bootloader
- If you have the android sdk set up, type 'adb reboot-bootloader'
- Use my RegawMOD Rebooter
- Then select the menu option "Bootloader" and press the power button.
- If you rebooted the manual way (Volume-Down + Power) You should already be at this menu
- It will load the PJ75IMG.zip from your sdcard and ask you to accept the flash.
- Press Volume Up to flash
- Once prompted, press Power to reboot
- Pro-Tip #1 (thanks dsEVOlve): Remove the PJ75IMG.zip from your sdcard so it doesn't load next time you enter the bootloader.
Join #RegawMOD on freenode for live support from me (regaw_leinad) or many other users.
globatron & Fuses - LazyPanda S-OFF exploit
AssassinsLament - Finding the disclaimer in the hboot.img
Captain_Throwback - Testing and providing great feedback that shaped this program up.
This program/created PJ75IMG.zip comes with NO WARRANTY (express or implied), and NO GUARANTEE OF FITNESS for any particular task. I have made every effort I can to make this a safe process for users however the author disclaims any liability for damage to your phone or other materials or devices used during this process. The entire risk of flashing the created PJ75IMG.zip lies with you, the user. By downloading and/or flashing the PJ75IMG.zip, you acknowledge and accept that the author is not liable for any loss, material or otherwise howsoever caused.Changelog
Version 3.1.1 | 07.04.12
- Minor fix to stock look text
Version 3.1 | 07.01.12
- Updated hboot to LazyPanda 1.12.2222 (adds fastboot flashing back)
Version 3.0 | 06.30.12
- Changed "S_ON" to "S-ON" for more realistic look when selecting "Stock Look"
- Changed "** LOCKED **" to "*** LOCKED ***" for more realistic look when selecting "Stock Look"
- Changed Version # to 1.12.0000 when selecting "Stock Look" (Stays 1.12.1111 otherwise)
- Hidden red HTC Developer splash screen text when selecting "Stock Look"
- Custom hboot (Not "Stock Look") gets updated timestamp on build
- Ability to customize red HTC Developer splash screen text
Download Latest Release