Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 50,067 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JellyBean Speculation/News/Discussion Here - All others will be locked -

Tip us?

rugmankc
Old
Thanks Meter 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingChance View Post
Thanks for that Rugman. I know you old hands hate questions like this, but I have to say that fooling with the One S seems prohibitively complicated. I had an EVO 4G before that and was pretty confident trying out roms. With S-ON on the One S, and all this craziness with Wifi partitions and hboot and Sense, every time I get close to flashing a ROM I back off because there seems to be so many compromises or bugs you have to accept to run it. So I'm still on 4.0.3 rooted and I think I'll stay there until T-Mo US finally releases and someone can bake ROMs off that.
Understand--
ATT Samsung Galaxy S4/Rooted/TWRP 2.5.0.2/Wanam Xposed, or Gravity Box/Long Time MultiRom Flasher/Waiting For The Note 4--The Game Changer

GMonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Stupid Ville C2 Doorstop

Is there anything yet for HTC_001 in the UK for this long forgotten villeC2 model? Played this game with HTC with the Desire and I've finally had enough. It's over a year until my upgrade so I've ordered a Nexus to tie me over until I can have a fresh choice from the 2014 ranges when my renewal comes up. Just want Jellybean so I can use it as a selling point when I get rid of it.

decievedthought
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Default Re: JellyBean Speculation/News/Discussion Here - All others will be locked -

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMonkey View Post
Is there anything yet for HTC_001 in the UK for this long forgotten villeC2 model? Played this game with HTC with the Desire and I've finally had enough. It's over a year until my upgrade so I've ordered a Nexus to tie me over until I can have a fresh choice from the 2014 ranges when my renewal comes up. Just want Jellybean so I can use it as a selling point when I get rid of it.
Right with ya brother HTC-001 here. I finally caved in rooted and on luxandroid till trickdroid 6 is out. But this is my last HTC. I will probably go nexus as well oraybe Samsung who knows but HTC have lost a loyal customer.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

GMonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by decievedthought View Post
Right with ya brother HTC-001 here. I finally caved in rooted and on luxandroid till trickdroid 6 is out. But this is my last HTC. I will probably go nexus as well oraybe Samsung who knows but HTC have lost a loyal customer.
Good choice! I always root once my phones get into the 2nd year and support dies off and I was very tempted to crack early. Samsung are pretty good, I have a note 2 tablet and it's great! And it's had jelly bean for ages. I was almost tempted to wait for the S3 but, I thought I'd go for the smarter hardware choice at the time and the X looked too big. So what's lux like? I'd be gutted if it's awesome

Originally I had the real HOS but, lost it and had a new one from my insurance end of Nov. Wasn't until Dec when everyone was getting updates that I realised I'd been had. I thought I had a winner because this one came unbranded. My mate at work doesn't even know what JB is and he's got it on a branded phone. I almost swapped phones to see if he noticed. You should have seen me sulk over the holidays when I found out. My buzz is updates and even though they're always tiny steps it's still enough to keep me happy and there are a lot of updates that HTC don't even push out. After working out how many minor security fixes and updates I've missed + time lapsed between them I thought it was just better to cut out the middle man.

ccrama
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Any word on the update for T-Mobile HTC One S? It seems like a very long time to wait for an update after more than 2 months of beta testing...

fstmstngs
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Re: JellyBean Speculation/News/Discussion Here - All others will be locked -

What really chaps my ass is T-Mobile's lack of communication with its customers. We knew HTC released the update to T-Mobile. We knew T-Mobile started beta testing... and then silence! Not an effing word. If they came out and said they found some bugs and just took the time to update their customers on the status, most people would be understanding. Their lack of communication makes it seem as if they don't care because they're more concerned about releasing new handsets. OK... end of rant. I just installed CM10 and I'm pretty happy with it.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

hunabku
Old
Thanks Meter 47

Question: why & what the hell is so special about the tmobile update that they have a different release?

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

2KAndy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
the unbranded c2 HTC_102 still got no update too

chota_shivaji
Old
Thanks Meter 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrama View Post
Any word on the update for T-Mobile HTC One S? It seems like a very long time to wait for an update after more than 2 months of beta testing...
No update on my tmous hos. My nexus 7 got 4.2.2 update yesterday. Where the hell is 4.1 at least, tmous? Looks like you back stabbed us

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda app-developers app
HTC One S (S4 unlocked) -
ROM : SOFF, EU JB stock 3.16

Optimus 2X -
ROM : CM-10.1

Nexus One -
ROM : CM

HTC Touch -
ROM : WM 6.5 for Elfin/Elf
ROM Thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=563499
Kitchen : http://www.4shared.com/file/IFsAGgjI...fin_21899.html

VBolgaria
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Currently using Jelly Bean Sense 4+ from the One S Special Edition and I've yet to encounter a single bug. Honestly, it runs PERFECTLY. I mean, it is designed for this phone. Lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to VBolgaria For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
jellybean, one s