for the XPERIA Sola 6.0.B.3.162
So far I discover some improvement from .162,
1) Google Play, instead of .564 G.market
- No Astro file manager which doesn't important to me, I will remove it if any
My 1st choice still ES Explorer.
- McAfee inside, my stock .564 no such McAfee. Anyway I will remove it too
- No WhatsApp, no different as .564 old WhatsApp need update
- No FourSquare, Anyway I will remove it too
- it seem much lesser unnecessary third party apps preinstalled from this .162
2) Battery temperature is much lower/better than stock .564 (as good as .576), especially when/after game/3g internet, I use Xperia Function Tester monitor it.
- if battery temperature lower the battery life is more stable, I suppose.
3) This .162 seem solve my charging indicator stay on/not disappear problem ( http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/40621
4) I'm using Sony Smart Headset with play/volume up down/call buttons, stock .564 need upgrade Liveware Manager version only can use the double/triple click play button for forward/backward songs, and this .162 solve this issue with .162 stock Liveware manager
5) When turn on screen & unlock screen, .162 seem more brightness than stock.
I need untick the auto brightness
6) Way better running memory management from stock rom.
7) Usage info settings, now can be disabled.
- its been hided inside settings/xperia and can't be disabled from stock rom
So far quite stable, 3G signals good, wifi good too.
After upgraded to .162, I did a factory restore include clean up internal SD, to make sure its fresh without any old app's data causing problem (the only backup I need to restore is phonebook contacts which in .vcf format )