[KERNEL] Adama 003
I've compiled a *very* simple kernel for our phones just to play with
- O/C to 1.8ghz by default
- should boot up to 1.5 by default (read more on this below the log)
- raised max clock to 1.89GHz
- lowered voltage on a many frequencies
- added init.d support (busybox needs to be installed to /system/xbin!)
Also I'd suggest having your OC app (like SetCPU) go ahead and set your clock at whatever you want your max to be. thermald (a service which watches your phones temp and lowers it if it gets too hot) seems to be messing with the clocks until you set one after it's all booted. So if you don't want to OC, just set it to 1512000 in the app and click "Set on boot" option or whatever it may be.
- fixed kernel not being insecure
- sped up L2 cache
- more uv for 648000 and 702000 frequencies
More to come as I play with it. Seems pretty stable (and warm!) at 1.8 ghz.
Thanks to faux123 & mdeejay for helping me out with a few things
Flash at your own risk. Make sure you have a NANDROID backup. Flashing the stock kernel via ODIN may not be enough to restore your device. You've been warned
Download Adama 003 mirror