Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 55,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Humor][HOX EDITION] You know you're rooted when...

Tip us?

Root-Maniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 539

DONATE TO ME
Red face [Humor][HOX EDITION] You know you're rooted when...

So I was bouncing around XDA and found this thread and thought it was pretty neat. Original thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1571645 , and the original original thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1561386

"I saw this thread in the Epic and Rezound forums and related to most of them.. so just post and complete this sentence "You know you're rooted when.."

Examples:
masaidjet: You know you're rooted when you tell a neighborhood hoe to " wipe her cache "

wscott9903: You know you're rooted when 1/2 of your apps require superuser permission.

feralicious: You know you're rooted when your spouse tells you they're leaving you and taking the kids and you think "perfect timing, (insert dev name here) just released a new ICS ROM".

jayochs: you know you're rooted when your phones buggy as hell :P lol

putney1477: You know you're rooted when, you husband, wife, significant other gets a new phone and says, don't you dare come near this phone, it works fine!

jackpot08: You know your rooted when when spend more time flashing roms than using your phone"
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Root-Maniac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jayv81
Old
(Last edited by jayv81; 30th June 2012 at 12:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 120
You know your rooted, when about mid cycle your data speed drops to below edge speed

I can relate to all of those.

Sent from my HTC One™ X, an WCX Illuminati 4G LTE smartphone
Device:ONE X, Vivid, EVO 3D gsm, Inspire 3.5g, Flyer, iPad
Rom:Stock for now, WCX ILLUMINATI ICS SERIES MODDED Vivid ROM, LeeDroid 5.1, CoreDroid 8.1, LeeDroid Flyer HC 3.1, IOS 5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jayv81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kevina90
Old
Thanks Meter 72
You know you're rooted when you're making you know you're rooted jokes

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
Phone: LG G3

Tablet: Nexus 7

Watch: Motorola Motoactv

Retired: HTC Aria, HTC Titan II, iPhone 2g, Blackberry Curve 8520, HTC ONE XL, HP Touchpad
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kevina90 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

k4p741nkrunch
Old
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
You know you're rooted when you haven't showered in 4 days, but have flashed the 4 latest CM nightlies.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to k4p741nkrunch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Toaster Strudels
Old
Thanks Meter 356
You know you're rooted when...

$ su
#
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Toaster Strudels For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vioalas
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Some jellybean humor wouldn't hurt either.

I had no idea that Paula Deen is a developer! What's all this talk of project butter?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vioalas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Root-Maniac
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 539

DONATE TO ME
You know your rooted when you got about 5 sd cards full of different roms.... Lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Root-Maniac For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

k4p741nkrunch
Old
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
You know you're rooted when you've become tired of deleting goo-inside.me from your browser history.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k4p741nkrunch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MyronJ906
Old
Thanks Meter 193
You know you're rooted when you know you're more likely to brick the phone than crack the screen

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MyronJ906 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kleeman7
Old
Thanks Meter 237

DONATE TO ME
You know you're rooted when you spend more time flashing roms than using your phone.

[Current Phone] Galaxy Note 3

[Phone Graveyard] HTC Evo->SGS 1 Epic->Samsung Infuse->
Atrix-> LG Thrill->Atrix 2->Inspire 4g->Focus Flash->HTC Vivid->
Captivate Glide (Wife).->HTC One X->Galaxy Note 2 & Galaxy S III (Wife)->
2x Galaxy S4->HTC One M8

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kleeman7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
humor funny haha :p