[ROM][JB] MIUI v5 for Galaxy Tab 10.1 - P75xx - 20130427
: There are two ROMS, the p4 is the one for the 3G version (P7500) and the p4wifi is the wifi only version (P7510). Unfortunately I didn't test the wifi only version but I think it should work just fine, let me know if not.
- Camera still in portrait mode instead of landscape
- Calculator not starting
- Calendar not starting
Navigation bar has been disabled and replaced by "Button Savior" which I think it's a lot more user friendly when using the tablet as a reading device (just position to your thumb) and won't use up a large amount of space just for 3 simple buttons.
Video playback is in portrait only mode by default, just click the menu (when playing video) and enable rotation to have it work in landscape mode too.
Ad blocking included using the Mother of All AD-BLOCKING
hosts file. Just install AdFree
apk if you need a more permissive hosts file.
>>>>> ROM-MIUI-P7500 (p4) - 20130427 (3G)
>>>>> ROM-MIUI-P7510 (p4wifi) - 20130427 (Wifi Only)
: Wipe (data factory reset) BEFORE installing the rom and not after.
* Fixed text selection in browser
* Fixed save image and save image as on long touch in browser
* Upgraded to Miui version 5 and CM 10 (Jelly Bean)
* Implemented Miui home in landscape mode
* Removed all google applications except gMaps and YouTube (but you should be able to flash gapps without problems)
* Recommend using Hackers keyboard with height: 45%, Key label scaling: 180%
* Recommend disabling lock screen using Settings -> Developer Options -> Access system directly
* Added all google and third party applications as removable ones so you can deinstall or block them from running on startup. (Don't forget to wipe before and not after you install the rom)
* Fixed copy and paste by disabling the magnifier glass as it was crashing the whole system
* Changed MiuiHome (launcher) grid layout to 6x7 and 6x6
* Added KoboBooks reader (modified to be more Miui like and removed the need to create an account or login)
* Moved back to MiuiAndroid.com builds
* Fixed lock screen and now instead of using hacks we use the "ro.sf.hwrotation=270" to set to portrait mode and the touchscreen is now calibrated and also the rotation sensor so everything should be working just fine now!
* I'm now building directly from MIUI China but you can use the build script to build your own version of miuiandroid.com roms too
* Fixed Mobile Data connection, should work just fine now
* Fixed home screen to be drawn perfectly after reboot and also to show all 4 widgets when dragging them to home screen
* Fixed setting home screen wallpaper from launcher
* Fixed Phone and Network manager dying so now rotation works just fine.
* Added modified hosts file to disable ads
* Rebuild using Maguro (Nexus GSM) which fixes the sdcard not available problem.
As I'm sure everyone already knows but to be even more surer
I won't take any responsibility for anything happens to your device!!!