OV-Chipkaart

OP timmiej93

1st July 2012, 04:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

66 posts
More
Hello people,
So I recently was playing around with some NFC apps, and I found out my OV-Chipkaart (Dutch public transit card) was read by my phone. Unfortunately I got a lot of numbers and stuff I didn't understand. Does anybody know more about this?
8th July 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

16 posts
More
The card is encrypted. If you get the key (there are a couple of articles on the internet which tell you how to get it), you should be able to read the entire card. Without the key you can only see the expiration date.
I saw it was possible to add your own MIFARE key in the TagInfo app. The only thing you need to get this key is an RFID-reader for your PC and some processing power (and the appropriate software).
The Following User Says Thank You to PieP For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2012, 12:44 PM   |  #3  

1 posts
cool
Thats so cool
14th July 2012, 09:44 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 190

844 posts
More
My acces card for school does the same. Found this out because everytime i put my phone kn my wallet it made a sound.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
26th October 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #5  

4 posts
UID
Each contactless chip (incuding the Mifare you have) has a unique id which is accessible to any contactless reader, in this case you phone. Unique id enables the reader to overcome collision for reading one chip at a time. This is is probably used as the id of your card by the system it is being used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsnap93

My acces card for school does the same. Found this out because everytime i put my phone kn my wallet it made a sound.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

27th October 2012, 11:27 PM   |  #6  
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,294

1,007 posts
Donate to Me
More
hey on they internet i found this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7wyHfYDg4A

http://www.ov-chipkaart.me/forum/vie...bdb43&start=30

i tested it on my personal ov chipkaart but it didn' t work because i haven' t made a dump off the card. i haven' t got a reader for it so maybe if a xda that lives in Rotterdam/Cappele a/d Ijssel is kind enough to make a dump for me
5th November 2012, 07:20 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 73

398 posts
I also recently checked my bus-card and the phone could read some of the info in the card, so i was wondering if it is possible to clone the info in the card to some other nfc tag, which would be cool, and also if i use the phone as rifid reader, mentioned above, connected to pc with usb then theoretically it would be possible to reprogram the card...?
And also another question, is it possible for the phone to send out same info which is on the card so i could use phone instead of bus-card at the bus?
EDIT: I read previous topics and realized that this is impossible.
Last edited by ahvipardik; 5th November 2012 at 07:55 PM.
11th November 2012, 05:15 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
The ov-chipkaart part is now available and working in the source of github/wandcode/farebot. I have tried and confirmed that this is working. You will need to crack the MiFare classic keys first, this is only possible on a ov-chipkaart by NXP-semiconductors (so not the Infineon version)
27th May 2013, 03:22 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
More
I don't have a RFID card reader... Is it possible to dump the chipkaart keys with the Samsung Nexus and then crack the keys with the PC?
The Following User Says Thank You to leto78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2013, 05:14 PM   |  #10  
Flag Amsterdam

2 posts
More
Thumbs up Credit
Funny
Now to find out how to upload vitual cash

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy nexus, nfc, ov-chipkaart