Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 21.09 Team Venom viperX 2.7.1 - Sense 4.1 | orig. OTA | Tweaks | CPU Control

Tip us?
 
muid02
Old
#5091  
muid02's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 860
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dhaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingelholm View Post
So you expect to get much better performance but with the same battery life? Good luck finding that.

Sent from my fauxed HOX running ViperX
Its not possible? But I am running how at 1500mhz. Why will the game lag?
 
nikzDHD
Old
#5092  
nikzDHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,072
Posts: 4,281
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by muid02 View Post
Its not possible? But I am running how at 1500mhz. Why will the game lag?
Stock kernel also has a lock on the GPU. For gaming Faux is recommended which has increased the GPU to 520mhz.

Try using the game booster app in the themes and apps section alongside stock kernel but they recommend to use faux kernel. Hamdir also has a script.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Phone: OnePlus One 64GB
Rom: Mahdi Rom 2.7 | Der Kernel: Franco R15 with VomerTweaks

Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 32GB
Rom: SkimKat | Der Kernel: Stock SlimKat

Previous: HTC DesireHD > Samsung Galaxy SII > T-Mobile Rapport > Samsung Galaxy S (Backup) > Samsung Galaxy SIII (Brief ownership) > Samsung Galaxy Note II > HTC One X > Nexus 4 > Samsung Galaxy S4
 
sumeshd
Old
#5093  
sumeshd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 490
Posts: 1,343
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by muid02 View Post
I have got few problems. Game lags. It lags a lot when playing nova 3 and dead trigger. I am using stock kernel running at 1500mhz interactive. Should changing the kernel fix the problem? Then again I don't want poor battery life coz I am having great battery life with stock kernel. Any advice would help a lot.

Next: whenever I reboot my device I get a pop up msg showing com.android.phone is not responding.what is that?
Get setcpu and change the governor from interactive to ondemand..and then refer to thread in general on getting best performance on games..that should solve ur issue..
About com.android.phone crashing..ur dialer crashes on system start..try flashing Rom again without wipe..

sent from my Nokia 3310 using space travel
Pressing "THANKS" is EASY than saying it!!
 
m_suhail
Old
#5094  
m_suhail's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 206
Join Date: Sep 2010
guys please help i search all over the thread and i couldnt find a answer when i chang the font to sony sketch i got a force close and i am using stock kernal please help
 
Raffie75
Old
(Last edited by Raffie75; 19th August 2012 at 08:14 PM.)
#5095  
Raffie75's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 764
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Amersfoort
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_suhail View Post
guys please help i search all over the thread and i couldnt find a answer when i chang the font to sony sketch i got a force close and i am using stock kernal please help
Yes you can! In Venom hub than fonts.


After that, reboot your device

EDIT: Shoot you're right... Venom HUB stopped...

If I helped you please hit Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Raffie75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
asefzaman
Old
#5096  
asefzaman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 115
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Windsor
Quote:
Originally Posted by muid02 View Post
I have got few problems. Game lags. It lags a lot when playing nova 3 and dead trigger. I am using stock kernel running at 1500mhz interactive. Should changing the kernel fix the problem? Then again I don't want poor battery life coz I am having great battery life with stock kernel. Any advice would help a lot.

Next: whenever I reboot my device I get a pop up msg showing com.android.phone is not responding.what is that?
For the error regarding "com.android.phone"..have you tried switching to "smooth or ultra rosie"??-the option is available under Sense Tab in Venom Tweaks.Can't guarantee anything but its worth a try!
 
muid02
Old
#5097  
muid02's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 860
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dhaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by asefzaman View Post
For the error regarding "com.android.phone"..have you tried switching to "smooth or ultra rosie"??-the option is available under Sense Tab in Venom Tweaks.Can't guarantee anything but its worth a try!
Yes. I selected ultrasmooth. It was selected from before. And do you know how to make game work smooth?. It lags even 1500mhz.
 
grtmoby
Old
#5098  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 100
Join Date: Nov 2007
A strange glitch... happened by pure coincidence but when repeated always the same result.

while loading the operators logo (from HUB) and bar is growing, if the mobile is changed from portrait to landscape to portrait this results in a force close.
 
m_suhail
Old
#5099  
m_suhail's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 206
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffie75 View Post
Yes you can! In Venom hub than fonts.


After that, reboot your device

EDIT: Shoot you're right... Venom HUB stopped...
yes i know i tried it from venom hub all fonts ok but the sony sketch always force close
 
muid02
Old
#5100  
muid02's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 125
Posts: 860
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dhaka
For the problem with com.android.phone I flashed the Rom twice with and without full wipe. The problem remained. For the game lagging I flashed renovate gaming boost. From recovery until reboot I saw that the phone charge increased by 5 percent. Why is that?

Tags
amazing team, awesome rom, best sense rom ever, best support, ota, pkmn, proper development, pure awesomeness, shnizlon, the best sense rom ever, the best sense rom for htc one x, the best sense rom for long battery life, tweaks, viperx
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes