Thread Closed

[ROM] 21.09 Team Venom viperX 2.7.1 - Sense 4.1 | orig. OTA | Tweaks | CPU Control

OP j to the 4n

19th August 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #5091  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 125

860 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingelholm

So you expect to get much better performance but with the same battery life? Good luck finding that.

Sent from my fauxed HOX running ViperX

Its not possible? But I am running how at 1500mhz. Why will the game lag?
19th August 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #5092  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,169

4,403 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muid02

Its not possible? But I am running how at 1500mhz. Why will the game lag?

Stock kernel also has a lock on the GPU. For gaming Faux is recommended which has increased the GPU to 520mhz.

Try using the game booster app in the themes and apps section alongside stock kernel but they recommend to use faux kernel. Hamdir also has a script.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
19th August 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #5093  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 490

1,343 posts
More
Quote:

I have got few problems. Game lags. It lags a lot when playing nova 3 and dead trigger. I am using stock kernel running at 1500mhz interactive. Should changing the kernel fix the problem? Then again I don't want poor battery life coz I am having great battery life with stock kernel. Any advice would help a lot.

Next: whenever I reboot my device I get a pop up msg showing com.android.phone is not responding.what is that?

Get setcpu and change the governor from interactive to ondemand..and then refer to thread in general on getting best performance on games..that should solve ur issue..
About com.android.phone crashing..ur dialer crashes on system start..try flashing Rom again without wipe..

sent from my Nokia 3310 using space travel
19th August 2012, 08:03 PM   |  #5094  
Thanks Meter: 9

206 posts
guys please help i search all over the thread and i couldnt find a answer when i chang the font to sony sketch i got a force close and i am using stock kernal please help
19th August 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #5095  
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 83

764 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_suhail

guys please help i search all over the thread and i couldnt find a answer when i chang the font to sony sketch i got a force close and i am using stock kernal please help

Yes you can! In Venom hub than fonts.

After that, reboot your device

EDIT: Shoot you're right... Venom HUB stopped...
Last edited by Raffie75; 19th August 2012 at 08:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raffie75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2012, 08:15 PM   |  #5096  
Flag Windsor
Thanks Meter: 39

115 posts
More
Quote:

I have got few problems. Game lags. It lags a lot when playing nova 3 and dead trigger. I am using stock kernel running at 1500mhz interactive. Should changing the kernel fix the problem? Then again I don't want poor battery life coz I am having great battery life with stock kernel. Any advice would help a lot.

Next: whenever I reboot my device I get a pop up msg showing com.android.phone is not responding.what is that?

For the error regarding "com.android.phone"..have you tried switching to "smooth or ultra rosie"??-the option is available under Sense Tab in Venom Tweaks.Can't guarantee anything but its worth a try!
19th August 2012, 08:42 PM   |  #5097  
Flag Dhaka

860 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asefzaman

For the error regarding "com.android.phone"..have you tried switching to "smooth or ultra rosie"??-the option is available under Sense Tab in Venom Tweaks.Can't guarantee anything but its worth a try!

Yes. I selected ultrasmooth. It was selected from before. And do you know how to make game work smooth?. It lags even 1500mhz.
19th August 2012, 09:02 PM   |  #5098  
Thanks Meter: 22

100 posts
More
A strange glitch... happened by pure coincidence but when repeated always the same result.

while loading the operators logo (from HUB) and bar is growing, if the mobile is changed from portrait to landscape to portrait this results in a force close.
19th August 2012, 09:04 PM   |  #5099  
Thanks Meter: 9

206 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffie75

Yes you can! In Venom hub than fonts.

After that, reboot your device

EDIT: Shoot you're right... Venom HUB stopped...

yes i know i tried it from venom hub all fonts ok but the sony sketch always force close
19th August 2012, 09:12 PM   |  #5100  
Flag Dhaka

860 posts
For the problem with com.android.phone I flashed the Rom twice with and without full wipe. The problem remained. For the game lagging I flashed renovate gaming boost. From recovery until reboot I saw that the phone charge increased by 5 percent. Why is that?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazing team, awesome rom, best sense rom ever, best support, ota, pkmn, proper development, pure awesomeness, shnizlon, the best sense rom ever, the best sense rom for htc one x, the best sense rom for long battery life, tweaks, viperx
Previous Thread Next Thread