Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 44,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Blazer ROM[6/5/2013][All I Do][MD4][v2.4]

Tip us?

gr33nd3vil
Old
Thanks Meter 1,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldobeldo View Post
Tried installing some of the removed apps, but getting won't install and parsing error. Suggestions?

Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
you need to use root explorer or my files an put them in system/app
The Following User Says Thank You to gr33nd3vil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Master Ramy
Old
(Last edited by Master Ramy; 8th July 2012 at 05:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ramy View Post
Hey, so i wanna flash this rom cause it sounds great, but i just need a couple points clarified

I understand right now the latest update is being uploaded right? Ok cool, any idea how long i should wait before rechecking?

As far as addons and patches, do we still need to flash things like camera fix, or the cpu sleeper script, or are all these now incorporated in the rom and all works without issue?

awaiting your response, also, I'm down to help with testing if you need more people, let me know.
No one ever replied, since then the second post has been cleaned up,so im guessing everything is clean and working and included now? So camera and cpu sleeper and all are built in and without issues, and those mods are extras that are currently not in the rom zip?

Thanks for response

EDIT: Also, is the Samsung Keyboard still included even as an option? i try to switch to Samsung Keyboard and it puts the same one as Android Keyboard; the standard ICS keyboard. is it possible to have the Samsung one as an option or is it just a single apk without dependencies that i could just push to system?

Master Ramy
Old
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchDogg54 View Post
I still have the samsung keyboard on 1.3

Sent from Sprint's 3rd Blazed ICS Galaxy
the exact same stock Samsung Keyboard from the stock GSIII? i started out with android keyboard in setup and have stayed on it, but notifiicaiton bar said samsung keyboard...

DutchDogg54
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,823

DONATE TO ME
Pretty sure it's identical, but I use SwiftKey so I wouldn't know for sure.

Sent from Sprint's 3rd Blazed ICS Galaxy

Willybeen
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Ok, so the rom feels great, no complaints, everything seems to be running smoothly thus far.... one problem.

I left my house tonight to go to a local watering hole, and watch the UFC fight with some friends... upon leaving my phone was at 87%

I didnt even make it through the night before the battery was completely dead.

Any ideas why? I'll attach the battery screen shots below. Also, only syncing to gmail as of now. I probably perused the internet and facebook for at most one hour as I sat there at the bar.

rhambling
Old
(Last edited by rhambling; 8th July 2012 at 06:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9
i am on 1.3 but i noticed this "app" was also in the 1.2 version (maybe, it was in my backup of 1.2). it does not have a name and the permissions look very similar to the sysScope. the only thing i can do is force stop the app.

edit: noob cant post screenshots.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-08 00.55.36.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	1184316   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-08 00.53.57.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1184317  

fergie716
Old
Thanks Meter 3,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willybeen View Post
Ok, so the rom feels great, no complaints, everything seems to be running smoothly thus far.... one problem.

I left my house tonight to go to a local watering hole, and watch the UFC fight with some friends... upon leaving my phone was at 87%

Any ideas why? I'll attach the battery screen shots below. Also, only syncing to gmail as of now. I probably perused the internet and facebook for at most one hour as I sat there at the bar.

I see there's a big drop off in the middle.

At any point did you restart the phone (either reboot or reboot into recovery?)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

fresh_TD
Old
(Last edited by fresh_TD; 8th July 2012 at 06:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willybeen View Post

I bet you is the Facebook app there's a lot of issues when running Facebook on phones, it will drain your battery quick even when backing out of it it still runs in the background.. I had that same issue with my GSII.. Try clearing cache and then uninstall Facebook for a few days I bet your battery will last a lot longer then what it is now.. hope tho helps
RLTW!!

illCrizzee
Old
Thanks Meter 47
can/will this be ported to the SGH-I747 LTE variant(att/canada's big 3)? i'd love to have this on my phone..

Tags
blazer, galaxy s3, isaint was here :), overstew is the man., phantom slept with your mom