OP Bfitz26

2nd July 2012, 06:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
layton
Thanks Meter: 349

2,115 posts
Donate to Me
More
i thougth i would share this app as i will be including this in my roms as soon as i release a upadate mean while i will share this.. this app creats a zip for all your apps with passwords and everything keep in mind ics only compatible apps and visa versa i would create a ics only zip for them any way here you go enjoy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...FwcDJ6aXAiXQ..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bfitz26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2012, 09:28 PM   |  #2  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 492

2,009 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfitz26

i thougth i would share this app as i will be including this in my roms as soon as i release a upadate mean while i will share this.. this app creats a zip for all your apps with passwords and everything keep in mind ics only compatible apps and visa versa i would create a ics only zip for them any way here you go enjoy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...FwcDJ6aXAiXQ..

Seems like it could be quite useful. What about data? Will it retain data for apps, or just the app itself? And do you have the choice to retain data for certain apps or not?

Maybe you could create two zip files, one for just apps and another for apps+data...
4th July 2012, 02:47 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 910

1,514 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayzooos

Seems like it could be quite useful. What about data? Will it retain data for apps, or just the app itself? And do you have the choice to retain data for certain apps or not?

Maybe you could create two zip files, one for just apps and another for apps+data...

But restoring data can break things!

Also, I'm going to try the **** out of this. It looks invaluable.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkierawr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2012, 03:07 AM   |  #4  
Flag Ft. Worth
Thanks Meter: 439

3,745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkierawr

But restoring data can break things!

Also, I'm going to try the **** out of this. It looks invaluable.

not really when i restore apps/data and etc... with my backup pro i never have a issue at all. plus i can restore and re install the data within the app as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to XxLostSoulxX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 910

1,514 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX

not really when i restore apps/data and etc... with my backup pro i never have a issue at all. plus i can restore and re install the data within the app as well.

Well, and yes this backups data, 12 of my 39 applications that required uninstalling and redownloading.

Depends on the the tool though. MyBackup Root still works beautifully for all data restoring needs.

This was such a better option though. I was excited. I wish there was an option for no data :/
4th July 2012, 03:48 PM   |  #6  
Flag Ft. Worth

3,745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkierawr

Well, and yes this backups data, 12 of my 39 applications that required uninstalling and redownloading.

Depends on the the tool though. MyBackup Root still works beautifully for all data restoring needs.

This was such a better option though. I was excited. I wish there was an option for no data :/

mybackup pro has that i can just backup apps and thats it. i dont need to backup the app data either, or even other data like contacts, mms,sms, etc...
5th July 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1,253

2,177 posts
EDIT: I'm not entirely certain of what he meant... I'm actually not certain he knows what he meant, either... so I'll just delete my thoughts on that confusion

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by styles420; 5th July 2012 at 09:08 PM.
5th July 2012, 10:32 PM   |  #8  
Flag Ft. Worth

3,745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by styles420

EDIT: I'm not entirely certain of what he meant... I'm actually not certain he knows what he meant, either... so I'll just delete my thoughts on that confusion

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

i know what i said, i'm saying that in the MyBackup Pro App you backup/restore apps and if you want you can backup the data that the app contains, you can backup/restore regualr data like txt messages, system settings, MMS, contacts that are saved in the phone, call logs.
6th July 2012, 09:51 AM   |  #9  
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,717

8,375 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX

i know what i said, i'm saying that in the MyBackup Pro App you backup/restore apps and if you want you can backup the data that the app contains, you can backup/restore regualr data like txt messages, system settings, MMS, contacts that are saved in the phone, call logs.

Awesome, then this apps not for you... move along...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Last edited by flastnoles11; 7th July 2012 at 07:28 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2012, 04:27 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
layton
Thanks Meter: 349

2,115 posts
Donate to Me
More
You guys never cease to amaze me on the things you say to each other this is a helpful app not a app you bash cause it doesn't do what you want! Email the developer not complain to us just saying.. nice day sir...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread