great app for crack flashers!!

Search This thread

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton

hayzooos

Mar 10, 2011
Illinois
i thougth i would share this app as i will be including this in my roms as soon as i release a upadate mean while i will share this.. this app creats a zip for all your apps with passwords and everything keep in mind ics only compatible apps and visa versa i would create a ics only zip for them any way here you go enjoy :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scd.app2zip&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwic2NkLmFwcDJ6aXAiXQ..

Seems like it could be quite useful. What about data? Will it retain data for apps, or just the app itself? And do you have the choice to retain data for certain apps or not?

Maybe you could create two zip files, one for just apps and another for apps+data...

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
Seems like it could be quite useful. What about data? Will it retain data for apps, or just the app itself? And do you have the choice to retain data for certain apps or not?

Maybe you could create two zip files, one for just apps and another for apps+data...

But restoring data can break things!

:crying:

Also, I'm going to try the **** out of this. It looks invaluable.

Reactions: flastnoles11

darkierawr

Feb 2, 2011
not really when i restore apps/data and etc... with my backup pro i never have a issue at all. plus i can restore and re install the data within the app as well.

Well, and yes this backups data, 12 of my 39 applications that required uninstalling and redownloading.

Depends on the the tool though. MyBackup Root still works beautifully for all data restoring needs.

This was such a better option though. I was excited. I wish there was an option for no data :/

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well, and yes this backups data, 12 of my 39 applications that required uninstalling and redownloading.

Depends on the the tool though. MyBackup Root still works beautifully for all data restoring needs.

This was such a better option though. I was excited. I wish there was an option for no data :/

mybackup pro has that i can just backup apps and thats it. i dont need to backup the app data either, or even other data like contacts, mms,sms, etc...

styles420

Nov 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21
EDIT: I'm not entirely certain of what he meant... I'm actually not certain he knows what he meant, either... so I'll just delete my thoughts on that confusion ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

XxLostSoulxX

May 22, 2010
Charlotte, NC
EDIT: I'm not entirely certain of what he meant... I'm actually not certain he knows what he meant, either... so I'll just delete my thoughts on that confusion ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

i know what i said, i'm saying that in the MyBackup Pro App you backup/restore apps and if you want you can backup the data that the app contains, you can backup/restore regualr data like txt messages, system settings, MMS, contacts that are saved in the phone, call logs.

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
i know what i said, i'm saying that in the MyBackup Pro App you backup/restore apps and if you want you can backup the data that the app contains, you can backup/restore regualr data like txt messages, system settings, MMS, contacts that are saved in the phone, call logs.

Awesome, then this apps not for you... move along...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
You guys never cease to amaze me on the things you say to each other this is a helpful app not a app you bash cause it doesn't do what you want! Email the developer not complain to us just saying.. nice day sir...

DCRocks

Oct 4, 2010
Washington DC
So, if I am understanding correctly what this app does, it will create a zip file of JUST your apps, and when flashed, will restore the backed up apps to /data/app

I use TB to backup my data, and HATE to restore any data for apps until AFTER I have fully tested the ROM with my apps and no data restores, so this would be awesome!

And yah, I know TB does this, but if this is a simple one click thing, would make it super easy for me, and the price couldn't be better ;)

flastnoles11

Nov 16, 2011
Palm bay
OnePlus 9 Pro
So, if I am understanding correctly what this app does, it will create a zip file of JUST your apps, and when flashed, will restore the backed up apps to /data/app

I use TB to backup my data, and HATE to restore any data for apps until AFTER I have fully tested the ROM with my apps and no data restores, so this would be awesome!

And yah, I know TB does this, but if this is a simple one click thing, would make it super easy for me, and the price couldn't be better ;)

Nope, it backs up data also...

Top Liked Posts