No registration required

[Q] ATT Galaxy S3 SIM Unlock Method

OP harryrasul

3rd July 2012, 09:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

67 posts
Hello Folks,

I just received my ATT Galaxy S III and was wondering if there is an unlocking tool to unlock the device as I will be travelling overseas and wanted to use my S III without having to pay crazy roaming charges. Since I just got the phone ATT will not unlock it until some time has passed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
3rd July 2012, 11:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 5

63 posts
More
I don't know of a tool but there is Unlocking service on web that can unlock Galaxy S3 for a fee. I don't know how much they charge for S3 but they charged $24.99 for Galaxy Note and $14.99 for HTC One X. Here it is:

http://www.cellunlocker.net/unlock-s...axy-s3-iii.php

They claim they can unlock AT&T Galaxy S3 now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Waitzar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd July 2012, 02:33 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kenosha, WI
Thanks Meter: 39

229 posts
More
No unlock tool as of yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to wildcard30 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2012, 07:53 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

72 posts
More
Ok so I am going to purchase an unlock code from the site above. I have used them for my galaxy s2 skyrocket with success. Now I would like to help out the community by taking a system dump before the unlock and after. If anyone has info on how to do this or what to do please let me know. I have no idea how to go about this process.
5th July 2012, 09:43 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
unlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by harryrasul

Hello Folks,

I just received my ATT Galaxy S III and was wondering if there is an unlocking tool to unlock the device as I will be travelling overseas and wanted to use my S III without having to pay crazy roaming charges. Since I just got the phone ATT will not unlock it until some time has passed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

even i am in the same situation as you ...i took a risk and went with unlockunit...there is an app u can download from play store....it is 24.99$...they provide u unlock code...they say 1-60 mins but that is not accurate..it will take couple of hours....unlock worked for me...i tried putting tmobile sim and it worked fine....
6th July 2012, 10:22 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 13

71 posts
ATT gave me my unlock codes for free for the S2 when I asked for it. Maybe you want to call them too.
Last edited by visuelz; 6th July 2012 at 10:24 PM.
7th July 2012, 06:22 AM   |  #7  
Oxnard, Ca
Thanks Meter: 114

865 posts
I just tried ATT with my S3 that I purchased at full price. She typed in my imei and said it was not available.
12th July 2012, 02:04 AM   |  #8  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 6,751

5,671 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lets keep this on topic. If u wanna post a guide then make sure its for the sgs3

XDA Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to Papa Smurf151 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2012, 07:50 AM   |  #9  
Flag Vancity
Thanks Meter: 24

239 posts
More
Anything happen with this unlock? I'm trying to do research on cellunlocker but no infomation whatsoever
19th July 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

44 posts
Hammer unlocks did my friends AT&T galaxy S III. It took under an hour to get the code back.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread