Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 51,614 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Team Sonic-FreeGS3 JB v3.0.0 |12-24-12| |REVOLUTIONARY...Redesigned|

Tip us?

mahootzki
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlc403 View Post
Unplugged from full charge almost 5 hours ago and used nav, play music and internet causally. Still at 93%.

Not too shabby!
Maybe a setting or program is burning battery for you?

Josh

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Apparently I'm not alone though

sent from Brooklyn NY using a Galaxy S lll

lawr0155
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.0.0.L. View Post
Any way yo turn through photo gallery to auto rotate instead have to press the rotate icon.
I want to know this as well, annoying to have to manually turn photos by clicking the button instead of just turning the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Trev186
Old
Thanks Meter 49
As long as we are talking a out the photo gallery is there anyway to make it show all images on the sd card ? For some reason it only does the DCIM...

lowetax
Old
Thanks Meter 1,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawr0155 View Post
I want to know this as well, annoying to have to manually turn photos by clicking the button instead of just turning the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
if you have auto-rotate off, why would you expect gallery, or anything else, to be in landscape ?
i have auto-rotate on and gallery opens in landscape.
what am i missing here ?
7 seats taken on my Android bus ...
► Samsung GALAXY S III (Sprint) Team Sonic FreeGS3 JB v3.0.0
► HTC EVO 4G LTE Viper4G with Jelly Beans v3.0.1
► HP Touchpad Tablet (32 GB) Classicnerd ICS Butta HD
► ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Tablet with Dock Revolver 4.1.1 ICS
► HTC OG EVO SUPERSONIC HTC EVO 3D SHOOTER NOOK COLOR

anavias
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kdread View Post
All,

I ended up figuring out the problem that my car had with FreeGS3 and bluetooth. It looks like that the ROM is missing the file BluetoothAvrcp.apk form the \system\app\ app director. It looks like that the file adds some sort of profile for consoling the player that may car used.

Clark44, could you add this file into the ROM so it doesn't have to be added manually later?

Thanks!
can anyone link or attach an apk for this file?

lowetax
Old
Thanks Meter 1,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev186 View Post
As long as we are talking a out the photo gallery is there anyway to make it show all images on the sd card ? For some reason it only does the DCIM...

i just copied a pic to new sd card, and it shows up in gallery: extSdCard

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by anavias View Post
can anyone link or attach an apk for this file?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12917383/BluetoothAvrcp.apk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowetax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

loaferkan
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowetax View Post
if you have auto-rotate off, why would you expect gallery, or anything else, to be in landscape ?
i have auto-rotate on and gallery opens in landscape.
what am i missing here ?
You missing BIG TIME....before you post, try to test yourself....Go to the Gallery App...and then try to open a PICTURE, we are talking about the stock GALLERY APP, not another app that you might have installed....now once you on the picture, try to put your phone in the landscape mode, and you will have the picture appear the same vertical mode, and wouldn't change to landscape, if you want to turn it to landscape, you have to manually turn it on to landscape.

What the user asked, if there anyway we can make the picture turn to landscape, or back to normal automatically, instead of manual...

Oh by the way when you are testing this, make sure your auto rotating is on...nevertheless, the auto rotate on/off wouldn't support the Gallery APP setting.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

anyways, I can assign a different APP to the DOUBLE TAB home screen? I mean suppose I want the double tab to be the google voice now, or S voice, or perhaps another APP, or maybe a camera, it be great if any Dev can make a mod, which allow us to have the interaction with the home key change?

I used to have such and such back in the windows phone, where I was able to assign different command to different keys of the phone...
Current Galaxy S3 White-exSprint PCS-Evo 3D (first Android Phone) Ex-Windows Mobile, Loved the Windows Mobile but not enough Apps.....

lowetax
Old
Thanks Meter 1,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferkan View Post
You missing BIG TIME....before you post, try to test yourself....Go to the Gallery App...and then try to open a PICTURE, we are talking about the stock GALLERY APP, not another app that you might have installed....now once you on the picture, try to put your phone in the landscape mode, and you will have the picture appear the same vertical mode, and wouldn't change to landscape, if you want to turn it to landscape, you have to manually turn it on to landscape.

What the user asked, if there anyway we can make the picture turn to landscape, or back to normal automatically, instead of manual...

Oh by the way when you are testing this, make sure your auto rotating is on...nevertheless, the auto rotate on/off wouldn't support the Gallery APP setting.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

anyways, I can assign a different APP to the DOUBLE TAB home screen? I mean suppose I want the double tab to be the google voice now, or S voice, or perhaps another APP, or maybe a camera, it be great if any Dev can make a mod, which allow us to have the interaction with the home key change?

I used to have such and such back in the windows phone, where I was able to assign different command to different keys of the phone...
excuse me 'sir', but i did test and i posted what i found.
i guess you don't know anything about me.
i have clean install with no theme and no other gallery app.
stock gallery. auto rotate on. i turn phone to landscape and gallery opens that way.
that's what i wanted, so i did that.
why, if you want to see something in landscape, do you open it in portrait ?
and try to be nice, your reply was bs and uncalled for ...

oh wait, new york ... nevermind

cl0ck_w0rk
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark44 View Post
Open the updateme app and choose ui tweaks. Than install in screen buttons
You my friend, are the King of kings...

Robalboa
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Home key turns on screen. Any idea how to prevent this?
Also on stock i had 157 apps. As soon as i flashed this i had 272 apps? Is this normal?

Flashing zips in rehah!!

Tags
clark44, freegs3, freegs3 jellybean v1.0.0, naddict, rompnit, samsung, sprint, updateme
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe