[RECOVERY] TeamWin Recovery Project (twrp) 18.104.22.168 [15-08-2012]
Team Win Recovery Project 2.1, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
I don't own any LG phone,so my support will be limited,but you can ask Great_Day for more as he's my tester.
If you want more informations and/or you want to donate,please go to this page
You can use GooManager
to download and flash the recovery
If you want to do it manually
Download recovery.img and place it on root of your sdcard
Make sure your phone is rooted
Open a terminal(Terminal Emulator from market works perfectly)
dd if=recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p7
Reboot in recovery and enjoy
Otherwise,you can use GooManager Beta
Run it,press menu button
Tap on "Install OpenRecoveryScript"
- On-screen keyboard in recovery! -- supports long press, backspace repeat, and swipe left deletes everything left of the cursor
- Name new backups and rename existing backups
- Rename files and folders in the file manager
- Pseudo-terminal emulator
- Support decrypting an encrypted data partition on Galaxy Nexus (enter password using keyboard)
- Backup archive splitting -- allows backup and restore of data partitions larger than 2GB
- Simplified XML layout support between resolutions
- Added dual storage selection radio buttons to zip install, backup, and restore pages
- Improved zip install compatibility
- Updated update-binary source code
- Numerous small bug fixes and improvements
If you have found a bug, please consider posting it here,possibly with a recovery.log. It's very hard to keep up with multiple threads for multiple devices. Please search the issues list first. Your issue may have already been reported.
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link
If none answers there,please join #neopeek on Freenode.
E3D for the hosting
TeamWin for making the recovery
Great_Day for testing
TeamKang for the device tree