Originally Posted by brokentoaster24
Awesome. I know many of us will be wanting this when the 7 ships. Is the text still large enough to be easily read?
Its pretty good but in some cases..due to some apps not ready for tablets you make have to look a bit closer. Changing the font size will fix most thing just haven't had the chance to dig deeper yet.
sent from my evo 3d
Originally Posted by CiDhed
Try 160? That is the default, maybe it will look better.
Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app
Tried it, both are pretty much the same with 160 being a bit smaller in text.
Originally Posted by iwantanandroid
May I ask how you go about changing the dpi?
1. Get a file explorer such as root explorer or es file manager(go to settings allow mount rewritable and root access)
2.Then go to system(es file manager just go to the star button on the top left hand side and click on the phone button and you will see the system folder)
3.You will find a build.prop file make sure to make a copy of it and save it somewhere just in case for a backup.
4.Then click on the build.prop and open it with a text editor. (ES file manager has its own)
5. Now scroll down to "ro.sf.lcd_density", or something with lcd density(sorry im at work so i dont have my n7 with me)
6. Now the original lcd density is 213 so the best result for tablet mode is going 170 and below.
7. Save the file by press the menu button.
8. Reboot your N7 and then you got Tablet UI.
Nokia N95[/COLOR] -> (T-Mobile)
HTC Dream -> (Sprint)
HTC Hero -> Samsung Epic 4G -> (T-mobile)
HTC Amaze -> Samsung Galaxy S2 Titanium -> (Straight Talk)
Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 -> Galaxy Note N7000 ->.......You get the point, my wallet hates me.
Current Daily Drivers
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Tablet:Nexus 7 FHD (Wifi)