[ROM] CapRom Turbo | AROMA | 07/06/12 | T-mobile
Disclaimer: By using this rom you acknowledge and agree to the following: you know what you are doing and I do not offer this ROM with any type of warranty. I am not responsible for any bricks, or damage to your phone.
Hi, welcome to CapRom Turbo. The Turbo in the name is a street fighter 2 reference, as my Amaze ROM was CE, "Turbo" is the just next logical step in the nomenclature.
This is really a side hobby for me as I know this is derivative work. Please consider donating to the real devs! This ROM is just for fun until the real roms we're all waiting for are released.
<< This is video of my Amaze ROM and not the SGS3 ROM but the installer looks the same.
Features - Customizable. You control your options.
- Launchers: Apex / Touchwiz / Trebuchet
- AOSP replacements for Samsung apps (calculator, calendar, mail, MMS)
- V6 Supercharger
- ES File Explorer
- Titanium Backup
- Re-Bloat/reinstall some apps
- Toggle2G to help with battery savings.
- Battery % optional
Tell me what you guys want to see or add, and I will try my best, if appropriate, to accommodate your requests. Also, tell me what works, what doesn't, what is good, what isn't.
- I don't make any warranty as to how this will work for non Tmobile phones, so please don't inquire about it.
- I highly recommend RomanBB's Adama 3 kernel. I'd include it but i am having problems with the kernel installation.
- A kernel is not included, but you can install one immediately after the AROMA installer has completed its run.
-Toggle2g requires root access and the phone process may occasionally stop. Just grant it access / hit wait.
Special Thanks / Credits
- uoY_redruM - Base
- Fiveohfox - Updaterscript
- ZepplinRox - V6 Supercharger
- Dsixda - Kitchen
- Amarullz - Aroma Installer
- Romanbb - Kernel
- Wildchld - Battery % mods
- Samsung, for releasing this phone
- All the real developers who inspired me and whose work I used.
- Google for android
- The people and sources mentioned above; and
- You, the members of XDA who make this forum thrive
Screenshots / Download can be found at post #2.