- VM One V
- Bootloader Unlocked (guide here)
- Basic knowledge and good reading skills
So 2 VM One V users had problems rooting their phones and then it was proved that their software was different. So, I modified the kernel ramdisk to include the SuperSU files and other files to help root VM One V
I had to just add few lines of code and transfer a few file here and there.
- UNLOCK YOUR BOOTLOADER
- Download the zip file and extract it to your Desktop or something.
- Put your phone into fastboot mode(Vol Down + Power and then with volume buttons scroll to fastboot and press power button)
- If on Windows open ---windows.bat file
- If on Mac open ---mac.sh
- And If on Linux open ---linux.sh
- Let it do it's thing
- Scroll down with Volume buttons and Reboot
- Your phone will now be rooted.
- If you have problems with WiFi just reboot and it will be fixed