Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 41,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][I747MVLALH1][09.12.12]kyanROM 1.5 READY

Tip us?

kyan~
Old
(Last edited by kyan~; 13th September 2012 at 02:05 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 919

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM][I747MVLALH1][09.12.12]kyanROM 1.5 READY

This ROM will give you bring out the beauty and sweet experience of your Galaxy S III.
‣ I have spent exhaustible hours working on this project. Please show your appreciation by DONATING and clicking on the THANKS button.
‣ I747MVLALH1
‣Deodexed, Busybox, Rooted, Zipaligned
Bloatware removed
Google Apps updated
‣Native hotspot and tethering
Android 4.1 Jellybean Wallpapers
‣Default Chrome browser
Original custom theme
Scrolling cache disabled
4-way reboot
Wallpaper scrolling enabled
50GB Dropbox bonus space
Working LTE/H+ toggle (Canadian carriers only)
‣All downloads and updates will now be available at http://greenromproject.com/d/kyan/
The Following 235 Users Say Thank You to kyan~ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kyan~
Old
(Last edited by kyan~; 6th September 2012 at 08:03 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 919

DONATE TO ME
‣All downloads and updates will now be available at http://greenromproject.com/d/kyan/
The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to kyan~ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kyan~
Old
(Last edited by kyan~; 6th September 2012 at 08:03 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 919

DONATE TO ME
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to kyan~ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kobos311
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Great a freaking Rom whoot been working on getting mine ready as well looking forward to trying it out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
CURRENT CHILD:
SGH-I747 SGIII Task650 AOKP/KT747 Kernel (Currently Themeing for Black Edition Gapps/StockApps)
Tech Drawer:
SGH-I717 Galaxy Note (Currently Running Rooted Stock Sammy with Note Apps)
SGH-i777 SGII 4G Running Task650/KToonsez's Train Gang with custom Theme (PM me for theme) running OOM Beastmode Script
Tablets:
Motorola XOOM - Stock/Unrooted
HPTouchpad - Running Moboot Ubuntu/AOKPCB
Toshiba Thrive - ICS Beta Testing

zoso28
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Just curious what bloat was removed.. If you get a chance. Think this may be my first GS3 rom

Sent from my rooted SGS3
CURRENT: Galaxy S5 [Towelrooted Safestrapped Xposed]; T-Mo Galaxy Note 3 on Int'l xposed; At&t Galaxy Note 3 [Xposed]

RETIRED: Galaxy Note 2 [Int'l Xposed ROM]; Galaxy S IV; Galaxy S III [Task650 JB]; LG Optimus G Pro; Galaxy Note I717; BB Bold 9900 [Hybrid 7.1] iPhone 4s [jailbroken]; Galaxy S II [AOKP]; Moto Atrix 4G [CM7 Ba2tF @ 1.3GHz]; iPhone 4S; Captivate [Serendipity]; iPhone 4; BB 9800; HTC HD2 [CM7/WP7/ICS]; BB 9000 [Hybrid]; iPhone 3GS [Jailbroken]; HTC TyTN

kyan~
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 919

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoso28 View Post
Just curious what bloat was removed.. If you get a chance. Think this may be my first GS3 rom

Sent from my rooted SGS3
Added!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kyan~ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kobos311
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Err.. He clearly included a link to the removed list *points* lol kyan I may borrow some of your ish for my Rom of course giving you credit for it of course wanted to know if that would be okay.. If the download link would ever go through that is... Lol

CURRENT CHILD:
SGH-I747 SGIII Task650 AOKP/KT747 Kernel (Currently Themeing for Black Edition Gapps/StockApps)
Tech Drawer:
SGH-i777 SGII 4G Running Task650/KToonsez's Train Gang with custom Theme (PM me for theme) running OOM Beastmode Script
Tablets:

kyan~
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 919

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobos311 View Post
Err.. He clearly included a link to the removed list *points* lol kyan I may borrow some of your ish for my Rom of course giving you credit for it of course wanted to know if that would be okay.. If the download link would ever go through that is... Lol

Sure!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kyan~ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

snotyak
Old
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
If I can get this thing downloaded (and installed) before I leave, I'll upload it to my site

kobos311
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Hmm, Did they ever get that unsecured kernel CWM flashable? and working..If so, and you could make me a unsecured kernel version, so I can start seeing what I can do with it. I had a good attempt at one but nearly bricked me, because of a stupid mistake haha but I know after Ive read all about the S4 processor, and such, Ill get a kernel going, and others probably will follow suit as other than the build.prop for the Tmobile and ATT versions are the same it'd be for both.
CURRENT CHILD:
Tech Drawer:
Tablets: