No registration required

[Q] Chrome Passwords Sync?

OP Dan_Aykroyd

4th July 2012, 08:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51

367 posts
Hi there,

I've read in plenty of sites that password syncing was working with mobile Chrome. Also that in the latest I/O they announced going out of beta and supporting password syncing; but then again, other sites said that it will be an incoming feature...

So, is it really working or not? I don't see an option to sync passwords in my Chrome Mobile, I don't know.

Thanks!
11th July 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Aykroyd

Hi there,

I've read in plenty of sites that password syncing was working with mobile Chrome. Also that in the latest I/O they announced going out of beta and supporting password syncing; but then again, other sites said that it will be an incoming feature...

So, is it really working or not? I don't see an option to sync passwords in my Chrome Mobile, I don't know.

Thanks!

I'm wondering this too and been waiting a long time for it to be implemented. I don't want to go to a third party, I just want Chrome to handle the password syncing between devices. I hear that it's being supported but I don't see how to do it.

Okay finally I found the definitive answer here:
http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4...e-at-i-o-2012/

The iOS version of Chrome has the password syncing but apparently the Android version doesn't have it yet, but it will be coming soon...
Last edited by JaTochNietDan; 11th July 2012 at 04:44 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread