Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,518 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Chrome Passwords Sync?

Tip us?

Dan_Aykroyd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Database [Q] Chrome Passwords Sync?

Hi there,

I've read in plenty of sites that password syncing was working with mobile Chrome. Also that in the latest I/O they announced going out of beta and supporting password syncing; but then again, other sites said that it will be an incoming feature...

So, is it really working or not? I don't see an option to sync passwords in my Chrome Mobile, I don't know.

Thanks!

JaTochNietDan
Old
(Last edited by JaTochNietDan; 11th July 2012 at 03:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Aykroyd View Post
Hi there,

I've read in plenty of sites that password syncing was working with mobile Chrome. Also that in the latest I/O they announced going out of beta and supporting password syncing; but then again, other sites said that it will be an incoming feature...

So, is it really working or not? I don't see an option to sync passwords in my Chrome Mobile, I don't know.

Thanks!
I'm wondering this too and been waiting a long time for it to be implemented. I don't want to go to a third party, I just want Chrome to handle the password syncing between devices. I hear that it's being supported but I don't see how to do it.

Okay finally I found the definitive answer here:
http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4...e-at-i-o-2012/

The iOS version of Chrome has the password syncing but apparently the Android version doesn't have it yet, but it will be coming soon...