App is based off of work by xHausx, Art2Fly and coolbho3000. You can set speed, voltage and restore stock with this app. Once applied, it will automatically set the speed available on every boot, no need to do anything manually (except apply it with a 3rd party overclock app). I've tested most options and it is working. Be warned, not all phones will be able to overclock fully (I could OC to 1.9GHz but on 2.0GHz my phone froze). Your phone must be rooted to use this app and have busybox installed. I'm planning on adding more features, this is the first version. Feel free to let me know what works, what doesn't and how it can be improved, thanks. Special thanks to dodgejcr for giving me the idea to even build the app.
Disclaimer: I, the app developer (Dread 7us), will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the use of this app. You, the user, accept all responsibility. You are applying this MOD of your own free will.
This app doesn't apply the overclock value you set, you still need a 3rd party overclock app to do that (like SetCPU, NoFrills, etc).
- Set clock speed
- Set voltage manually
- Return to stock
- Pre-defined clock speeds with custom options available
- Overclock value will be select-able after reboots
- Open app and accept SU permission
- Tap 'Set speed' and select an option to begin (you can't apply until you do)
- Custom: enter a value that will be multiplied by 27
- That number * 27 will equal the MHz
- It will show selected speed once selected
- Tap VDD if you need to set a voltage
- If the value is within acceptable levels, it will show the value on the main screen
- Tap 'Apply' to set, will reboot and automatically apply on every reboot
- Use a 3rd party Overclock app to set value (like SetCPU).
- Tap 'Remove' to go back stock (will reboot)
- If you input a ridiculous value (greater than the max) for VDD, it will FC
That will be fixed soon.
Older downloads:EVO_LTE_OC_v1.1 [7/5/12] [537.81 KB (550715 bytes)]
MD5 Sum: a43da175a5b1aeb29a0e62696da1d1d7
Changelog:EVO_LTE_OC_v1 [7/5/12] [537.36 KB (550252 bytes)]
MD5 Sum: e7d496c53f02f3b931a3333937313d11
- Initial release
- Added a scrollview in the layout
- Added version info on main layout
- Updated some text