Hello everyone! Welcome to the Kilobolt Game Development Tutorial.
I am the lead developer at Kilobolt Studios, and I am here to help aspiring game developers create awesome games.
Before we begin, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Subscribe to this thread! (Thread Tools > Subscribe > Daily Updates(?))
Otherwise you will forget that it's here.
2. Like us on Facebook! We will post updates whenever a new lesson is up.
3. Game development does take time and dedication. If you are not prepared to give both, think twice before you start!
4. Once you do start, if you find things difficult, ask me and others your questions! Either send me a PM on here, or for quicker response, contact me using one of the options here. I will try to explain as much as possible and post frequently asked questions in the following post so that other users can benefit from your questions.
5. Beginners are very welcome! I will arrange the tutorials so that people can easily start where they feel comfortable. The very first tutorials will be targeting beginners, so that we can get everyone on the same page before we start the fun stuff.