Milestone 6 Hercules Specific Changes
- Shows up to 4 signal bars now (Thanks to David Ferguson)
- Noise suppression option in phone settings (enable for better in-call quality)
- Enabled Samsung STK for sending MMS (I have no issues sending mms over wifi)
- OC up to 1.8ghz (adjust in RC > performance settings; check apply at boot)
- Probably more... will update as I remember
- Fixed lag
- Added NFC files back
- Enabled Skia font rendering (nicer)
- Under-the-hood stuff that most won't understand
- Fix for notifications resetting headphone music volume to 0
- Updated RC icons by kwes1020
- Under-the-hood stuff
- Updated kernel based off latest I717 source
- OC/UV removed for now
- HDMI should be working
- Updated camera libs
- hopefully volume bug fixed for real
- added stupid data tweaks to shut everyone up
- Burst mode array flipped to be inline with other options
- Swagpapers from original M6 added back (two additional wallpapers)
STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW AND THINK ABOUT
1. This rom does not have wifi-calling and never will! If you want wifi-calling, go enjoy a touchwiz rom (notice my ambivalence?
2. The SGS2 is NOT in any way, shape or form a tablet. So stop trying to make it one or you will suffer random FCs and other issues.
Translation - DONT CHANGE YOUR DPI TO SOMETHING RIDICULOUS LIKE 160.
3. Flashing roms is not rocket science. Rule of thumb is wipe cache,dalvik-cache,system and flash. If you don't have issues awesome, if you do then you NEED TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL. This has been the rule since the beginning of time and creation. It will apply to EVERY PHONE YOU OWN FROM HERE UNTIL ETERNITY SO GET USE TO IT.
4. Why am I typing in caps? CAUSE I'M YELLING AT EVERYONE THIS APPLIES TO! <3 <3 <3