Screen quality

Tip us?

jdefi3ebuggdsf32
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub Tech View Post
I can see the lines on any light coloured background, just easier to see on the white. They're about 1-2cm wide.

I'm hoping it's a defective screen rather than my sensitivity to them. I can see the lines every time I type an email or open a forum etc and it's driving me crazy. This is my first tablet and I'm enjoying its portability but not at the expense of a bad display - especially when it's being trumpeted as the best tablet display yet.

Will call Komplett tomorrow and see what they say. I'm still covered by 14 Day guarantee so I'll be refunded either way.
Did you try factory reset?

Dub Tech
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefi3ebuggdsf32 View Post
Did you try factory reset?
Nope, that's the last thing I'm gonna do before completing the form this evening. Last ditch effort!

Charlie--
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Yes I have had this line issue too (I found it very annoying) with a tablet last week and was able to take it back to the shop and exchange it, the new one is fine.

king231
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray3andrei View Post
I am not entirely sure what you mean with hand after images
But here you go

Not sure If you can see

Sent from my Asus Transformer Pad Infinity
Well that happens if you press the screen. Oh come on dude its not a resistive screen.

Bluemgt06
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: Screen quality

If your having to press that hard on your screen to get it to register something is wrong, I barely have to touch mine to do anything on it. Even pressing really hard I barely got the lingering images on the screen.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD