[KERNEL MODULE] Extra modules pack v0.1.3 (feat. overclock) [OMAP4 kernel 3.0.8]
Some extra kernel modules for you & me.
- ntfs.ko (read/write support)
- cifs.ko (with extra attributes)
CPU scaling governor (back ported from other dev)
- symsearch.ko (Unexported symbol finder by Skrilax_CZ)
CPU/GPU frequency control
- cpufreq_interactiveX.ko [@] (interactiveX V2 governor by imoseyon)
early suspend support and hotplugging
- cpufreq_hotplugX.ko [@] (hotplugX governor by imoseyon)
early suspend support and tweaks
- cpufreq_smartass2.ko [@] (SmartassV2 governor by erasmux)
- cpufreq_pegasusq.ko [@] (Samsung multi-core governor)
based on modification done by Gokhanmoral
- cpufreq_boostedASSv2.ko [@] (a modified smartassv2 governor)
ported from BMc08GT
- cpu-control.ko [@] (Tweak CPU frequency & voltage to your like)
my 1st kernel module. based on milestone overclock & opptimizer.
modules with [@] mark requires symsearch.ko to operate
- sio-iosched.ko (Simple IO scheduler)
based on Noop, Deadline and V(R) IO schedulers. In android world, simple is better
These kernel module will work for most Motorola omap4 device. (kernel 3.0.8 only)
I don't write all of these modules. Only make a few changes/tweak for it to work on our device. Enjoy!
Kernel version :
Kernel source :
Compiler setup :
CodeSourcerey arm-2012.03-56-arm-none-eabi (-O2 optimization)
Build revision :
Project Lense build *.*
Source code :Download link :
- Add Simple I/O scheduler.
- Recompile with -O2 flag. I notice some instability when using -O3 flag
- Tweaked sio scheduler
- Add tweaked pegasusq governor.
- Add cpu overclock/underclock module
- Add boostedASSv2 governor
Update : Add a preview of Tweakerz app.
- extra_kernel_modules_0.1.3.zip - contains all the modules
- init.d_n_governor_installer_0.1.3.zip - optional. init.d installer (load all modules to memory on startup).
- Include all kernel module. Module are loaded from app storage.(no install /alter system partition.)
- Load/unload kernel module on-the-fly (No save setting or set on boot option)
- Set CPU voltage/freq via GUI (No persist option yet)[/LIST]
those were the days...