[APP] Atom Launcher! Spiffy! Now 1.2! Atom Store Open! Updated apk!
NOW 1.2 THE ATOM STORE IS IN THE PLAY STORE!
Light and Easy!!
Atom Theme & Atom Store Grand Open!!
Atom Launcher, state of the art launcher for Androidís new OS; ICS, is now on market
5 Million download, SSKIN - now introduce you our new launcher for ICS
Experience new optimized ICS launcher if you have ICS version android phone
- High quality : Launcher for Ice Cream Sandwich (from Android ICS 4.0.2)
- Light & Easy : Offers Select Options by light and easy launcher
- Stylish : Stylish UI with backgrounds, icons, and points colors
- Smart : Optimized themes for ICS, Automatically supporting existing launcher such as SSKIN and Go Launcher
- Fun: Offers fun-interactive themes by various backgrounds, live backgrounds and ICSís widgets
*** Atom Launcher Spec.
- Supports for ICSís widgets and menu: Widgets located on upper side of screen (search bar or clock)
- Available for Changing Display Settings on Hidden Dock: Emotional Filter Effect, Various Screen Switching, Opacity Adjustment
- Available for Changes by Setting Point Color Changes: Available for Color Changes for widgets, Menu, Guide, or icons
- Live Background: Changes to dull backgrounds with dynamic backgrounds
- Wide-Range Theme Support: Wide-range theme support by Atom Launcher and also existing SSKIN and GO Launcher themes
- Available from above Android OS 4.0.2 version
- The application needs 10 MB in total to save theme resources.
- Because of enhancing usability, installed theme doesnít appear
- Not Available for Tab Device (X-large screen)
- Badge: Display missed call, unread message (Supprots only defalt apps on your Android device, Could not support the funtion by devices)
*** Upgrade Info
+ What's new in version 1.0.0
- fixed exception error
- fixed malfunctions on All Apps edit mode
- changed setting list
- fixed disppearing error for Wokspace icons
- Flipping display
- Possible to change icons indivisually
- Possible to chane app name
- Link to Atom store
+ What's new in version 1.1.0
-upgrade the function bringing Home screen setting from defalt setting
-improved All Apps grid mode
-Fixed text errors on Atom menu
-Fixed error in moving items on Workspace
- Add All Apps Grid mode on lancher setting
- Add scroll-funtion for folder icon and folder guide
+ What's new in version 1.2.0
- fixed the error that All Apps open slowly on the first page and last page
- fixed the error that some apps are duplicated or disappeared on the hidden app list
- start supporting Muti-Wallpaper themes
*** Customer Support
Please leave reviews or comments on Google play reviews
Your review will be appreciated.
For more information or support, please visit
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/atom.home
- CS E-mail: email@example.com
I will update this threads w/ more pics etc when I can. I replied to the Atom/Nemus project manager and told him to make a thread since I had made the previous Nemus (holy grail) thread and didn't keep it updated like i should, so once he joins & gets enough posts to link this thread can be deleted and his thread should be used, but I wanted to pass the knowledge until that happens.
I look forward to testing. IT'S NOT MY APP! From some geniuses n da East!
Here is the email i recieved:
I am the project leader of Nemus Launcher.
Thanks for introducing our apps in XDA developers.
I should deliver this thank message long ago, please understand that I had a busy time to handle issues.
Finally we upgraded our launcher to ICS version, newly designed and implemented for ICS and JellyBean.
If you have a ICS device, can you test our new launcher?
Also I want to notice our new launcher to XDA-developers site as you did before,
but I'm not familiar with that site.
It will be helpful if you could give me some advice/tip for posting that forum.
4.0+ ICS ONLY ...... bla bla ....... it won't run on your TI86 either
Here are some tips for those who were having trouble accessing some features:
Use Desktop Visualizer to make shortcuts w/ custom icons.