FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

XYBoard Official FastBoot Files

2,942 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,569
 
By runandhide05, Recognized Contributor on 6th July 2012, 10:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Okay Guys Here we have some official Fastboot Files for the Droid Xyboard 8.2 MZ609 & DROID XYBOARD 10.1 MZ617
Links
Droid Xyboard 8.2 MZ609
12.7.279.MZ609.Verizon.en.US
MD5 sum: 630f87dea69a41e9dc8c477f3346f140

DROID XYBOARD 10.1 MZ617
11.7.279.M​Z617.Verizon.en.US
MD5 sum: 542f911d641c559c22b22060401652b7



download and extract This to the same folder as the fastboot files for an easy one-click flash for windows PCs

Password for zipper are
mod2xtreme.com



also thanks to wes_s for grabing the 10.1 files before the 404 happened, and sharing them with me!
These files were originally from mod2xtreme.com
i am hosting them simply because their site is returning a 404 when trying to download the MZ617
Last edited by runandhide05; 8th July 2012 at 01:24 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to runandhide05 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
8th July 2012, 12:47 AM |#2  
yosterwp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /mnt/sdcard
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
It's nice to see this! It may be worth noting that it isn't necessary to put the fastboot files in the fastboot directory if a person already has fastboot in their environment path.

Great work keeping the files available!
8th July 2012, 01:03 AM |#3  
runandhide05's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosterwp

It's nice to see this! It may be worth noting that it isn't necessary to put the fastboot files in the fastboot directory if a person already has fastboot in their environment path.

Great work keeping the files available!

True, however if one has the knowledge to place fastboot in their path, then they probably don't need a one-click method

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
8th July 2012, 06:46 AM |#4  
yosterwp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag /mnt/sdcard
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runandhide05

True, however if one has the knowledge to place fastboot in their path, then they probably don't need a one-click method

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I was just looking out for the people who knew how to place fastboot in their path and still needed a one-click method

Anyways, didn't notice the one click part. Great work for that too!
8th July 2012, 06:52 AM |#5  
runandhide05's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosterwp

I was just looking out for the people who knew how to place fastboot in their path and still needed a one-click method

Anyways, didn't notice the one click part. Great work for that too!

Thanks, that's my first official windows .bat.
I've made a plethora of Linux scripts...but first .bat

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
8th July 2012, 11:19 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
These files are password protected and I cannot extract them. Could you please post password. Thanks.
8th July 2012, 01:24 PM |#7  
runandhide05's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarondbrown

These files are password protected and I cannot extract them. Could you please post password. Thanks.

Sorry I forgot about that, OP updated
And its
mod2xtreme.com

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
8th July 2012, 03:07 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks a bunch I really needed this.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by runandhide05

Sorry I forgot about that, OP updated
And its
mod2xtreme.com

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2


Could you please post instructions on how to flash this using rsd lite. My xyboard is bricked and I'm trying to flash it via fastboot mode. When I try to decompress and flash the file I get this error message:

Error!!!!!
Failed to create allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin
Please check if the file path is too long to create or if there is enough free disk space.
8th July 2012, 03:56 PM |#9  
runandhide05's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarondbrown

Thanks a bunch I really needed this.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------




Could you please post instructions on how to flash this using rsd lite. My xyboard is bricked and I'm trying to flash it via fastboot mode. When I try to decompress and flash the file I get this error message:

Error!!!!!
Failed to create allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin
Please check if the file path is too long to create or if there is enough free disk space.

Sounds like a bad download if you get that error when trying to decompress.
Check md5,
For RDS connect tablet to USB , have tablet if fastboot mode, (see my one click .bat file download from OP for info on how to boot into fast boot protocol )
Open RDS lite ensure RDS sees device, click the "..." point to the location of the zip for fastboot files, click decompress and flash.
If all goes without error device is reboot a few times the will be greeted with the startup screen

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
9th July 2012, 12:17 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runandhide05

Sounds like a bad download if you get that error when trying to decompress.
Check md5,
For RDS connect tablet to USB , have tablet if fastboot mode, (see my one click .bat file download from OP for info on how to boot into fast boot protocol )
Open RDS lite ensure RDS sees device, click the "..." point to the location of the zip for fastboot files, click decompress and flash.
If all goes without error device is reboot a few times the will be greeted with the startup screen

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Update...

I got it. I just had to extract the files to a different folder. Thanks again for all of the help
9th July 2012, 01:04 AM |#11  
runandhide05's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,569
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarondbrown

Update...

I got it. I just had to extract the files to a different folder. Thanks again for all of the help

Glad to hear it!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes