I'm not sure if this has been covered before or not so here goes.
I basically found a way to get the google music service working in the UK, no fake google accounts, settings to change or anything like that is needed here at all.
If you just try and go to music.google.com from outside the US you normally get a message saying it's unavailable so here i tell you how to get around this for quick and easy access to the ability to store 20000 songs for free.
1. Go to www.unblock-us.com and sign up for a free 7 day trial by giving them your email address. This site is great for also accessing other US content such as US netflix and all sorts of other things outside the US (I actually subscribe to this service as i think it's brilliant, others may not want to do so).
2. Update your DNS settings on your computer/laptop/router as per the guides on the above site.
3. Once up and running on the Unblock-US DNS, fire up your favourite browser and go to music.google.com and sign in. NOTE you will no longer get the message saying it's for users in the US only.
4. Set up Google music, download the music manager to your computer and start uploading music.
5. You can now remove the Unblock-US DNS settings and go back to using your normal settings. Your Google account will still work even if using a non US internet connection and you will be able to access the Google music site from any computer.
6. Enjoy Google music anywhere, on any connection.
Please hit the thanks button if this helps.