[KERNEL] SpeedMod S3 ICS [K1-8 ExFAT] [K1-6B ROOT BRIGHTNESS+]
This is the SpeedMod kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300.
SpeedMod's core features are:
- Super stable: No undervolting, overclocking or potentially unstable modifications
- Fast and smooth: Compiler and code optimizations
- Excellent battery life: Remove unecessary logging and debugging
>>> CLICK HERE for more info and the DOWNLOAD links.
>>> CLICK HERE for the Frequently Asked Questions list.
- Automatically installs root (SuperUser and su) but can be disabled
Screen and misc tweaks:
- Auto-brightness increased slightly (in low-to-mid light)
- MDNIE screen sharpness and color tuning (improves text readability)
- init.d, TUN, CIFS, IPV6 Privacy support
- CPU governor tweaks: increase responsiveness
- IO tweaks
- Read ahead tweaks
- Compiled with optimizations using Codesourcery GCC toolchain
- Optimized GPU DVFS
- ARM CPU topology support
- SCHED_MC multi-core aware scheduler
Turned off unnecessary logging for better smoothness and efficiency:
- Disabled Android Debug Logger / logcat
- Disabled Samsung debug
- Disabled various kernel debugging, statistics and tracing options
- Proprietary ExFAT modules are not included (currently no plans to)
(You don't need ExFAT unless you use a 64GB MicroSD. Even then you can still format it as FAT32.)
>>> CLICK HERE for the CHANGELOG.
Instructions on how to enable logcat and disable auto-root are in the 3rd post (below).
>>> CLICK HERE for the DOWNLOAD links.