5,597,397 Members 31,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Stock Rooted and Deodexed 1.43.605.3 710RD

Tip us?

hasoon2000
Old
(Last edited by hasoon2000; 18th July 2012 at 04:43 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8706

DONATE TO ME
Default [ROM] Stock Rooted and Deodexed 1.43.605.3 710RD

First of all, I want to say thanks to my 2 incredible testers, blazingwolf and *Madmoose*. They uploaded system and boot for me as well as wiped and flashed over and over and helped me do this.

Also, thanks to Mike1986.,theintelligent, and iBotPeaches for helping me and giving me info on how to deodex, etc.

This is a deodexed and rooted ROM. Completely stock. Nothing removed. No tweaks. Nothing.

This is based of the 1.43.605.3 710RD ROM.

No force closes or anything now. Finally uploaded the new build!

******** To anyone who wants to use it as a base, you can. All I ask is for you to give me credit ********

Download is here - http://d-h.st/Bkj

I recommend using SuperWipe to wipe your ROM. I ported it from Mike1986.'s ARHD script. Credits goes to him and his team. Download is here - http://d-h.st/h7Y
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

*Madmoose*
Old
Thanks Meter 159
You da man, Hasoon2000...was a pleasure. Not sure what the deal is with WiperApp, but nukes are aimed in Verizon's general direction...I just know they are responsible somehow...I just know it.

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16687

DONATE TO ME
did you manually deodex the stock dump?

i havent built latest baksmali/smali source since 1.3.3 dropped, so not sure if some of the issues i saw with a few apps not working has been resolved yet

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8706

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Madmoose* View Post
You da man, Hasoon2000...was a pleasure. Not sure what the deal is with WiperApp, but nukes are aimed in Verizon's general direction...I just know they are responsible somehow...I just know it.
It really pissed me off lol. I was hoping to get it 100% working. I guess I have to wait for an RUU to be leaked or released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17 View Post
did you manually deodex the stock dump?

i havent built latest baksmali/smali source since 1.3.3 dropped, so not sure if some of the issues i saw with a few apps not working has been resolved yet
No I didn't. A dev pointed me to some baksmali/smali files. I replaced it with the ones in the kitchen and it worked like a charm.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

john9
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 267
screenshots?

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8706

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by john9 View Post
screenshots?
It's the exact same version on your phone but with root and deodexed. No change in appearance or anything. This is for devs to use if they want to make a ROM lol

Sent From My HTC Amaze 4G Via Someone's Room

*Madmoose*
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by john9 View Post
screenshots?
It's fully stock, just deodexed for themeing etc. (see how smart I sound Hasoon?)

maqsur
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
It really pissed me off lol. I was hoping to get it 100% working. I guess I have to wait for an RUU to be leaked or released.

No I didn't. A dev pointed me to some baksmali/smali files. I replaced it with the ones in the kitchen and it worked like a charm.

There is a leak already posted on themikmik forums, under android dev/ruu leaks/. Codenamed "Fireball"
The Following User Says Thank You to maqsur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8706

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Madmoose* View Post
It's fully stock, just deodexed for themeing etc. (see how smart I sound Hasoon?)
haha ya! I guess I will need you to test a ROM again later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqsur View Post
There is a leak already posted on themikmik forums, under android dev/ruu leaks/. Codenamed "Fireball"
Awesome! Downloading now!

con247
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3103
The leak is the stock rom. So no need to change.
Current Phone: iPhone 5[s]
Check out my GS3 Splash Screen Changer