Search This thread

Pasquiindustry

Recognized Developer
Jul 9, 2012
Conversano
pasquiindustry.com
modernapplink%20screen.png

New 2.3 version 22/12/2012!

Hello everyone, I would like to publish on this application that I developed. This application allows you to create desktop shortcuts to most of the Metro app.
In this new version there are a lot of new functions, such as new Ui, link to charmbar functions and start menu and an integrated update chacking.
For ptoblems, you can comment here ;)
You can read thge help by clicking "?" in the program
DOWNLOAD 2.3 beta
My Website article (translate with google translator)

Last edited:

Pasquiindustry

Recognized Developer
Jul 9, 2012
Conversano
pasquiindustry.com
Sorry for the double post, but I saw that there were about 400 visits and had no feedback yet.
I need feedback to improve this program and to determine if it works or if I should keep off this project.
Thanks a lot for downloads and possible feedback. :D

M3shuggah

May 12, 2009
Sorry for the double post, but I saw that there were about 400 visits and had no feedback yet.
I need feedback to improve this program and to determine if it works or if I should keep off this project.
Thanks a lot for downloads and possible feedback. :D

I have tried this and many of my apps are not loading. Reader, Mail, Video, Music, etc.

Music gives me an error that states: "No apps are installed to open this link (zunemusic)"

Mail gives me a full blown Error Message that states "ERROR in action number 1 of Mouse Event for Left Released for object 46: cannot execute {randomnumbers}:" and gives me an abort, ignore, copy and clear buttons.

This is a pretty cool app if you can get it to work.

SkyKOG

Mar 12, 2012
India
Kindly post update for RTM ...this can really become an awesome app ... since neither RTM allows one to create shortcuts ...

kid1988

The app is great, and the paths it uses are teriffic, I can finally use the hotkeys on my keyboard.

I see you use the following command for chat:
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "" "mschat:"

how do you find out the name of the app? This simple command line allows me to map hotkeys to apps. I would like to know how you found these so I can find them myself for new apps.

Pasquiindustry

Recognized Developer
Jul 9, 2012
Conversano
pasquiindustry.com
The app is great, and the paths it uses are teriffic, I can finally use the hotkeys on my keyboard.

I see you use the following command for chat:
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start "" "mschat:"

how do you find out the name of the app? This simple command line allows me to map hotkeys to apps. I would like to know how you found these so I can find them myself for new apps.

Windows protocols ;)

This app has a great future....keep it up op.

Hit thanks if i helped you :)

I've really no time to develop in this days, but there are a lot of new features in new version, with shortcuts to a lot of Windows 8 functions.
I've problem with some apps (all apps, native and thirdy), bu I believe in a solution.

Maybe in xmas holidays I can do something (or relase ;) )

kid1988

Windows protocols ;)

I've really no time to develop in this days, but there are a lot of new features in new version, with shortcuts to a lot of Windows 8 functions.
I've problem with some apps (all apps, native and thirdy), bu I believe in a solution.

Maybe in xmas holidays I can do something (or relase ;) )
Could you elaborate on "windows protocols"? I could update the list for you as far I can find, cause I would like to use it as well...
And since you have little to no time to update I could help you update the current shortcuts that aren't working anymore so you could provide a small update.

cheers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    modernapplink%20screen.png

New 2.3 version 22/12/2012!

Hello everyone, I would like to publish on this application that I developed. This application allows you to create desktop shortcuts to most of the Metro app.
    In this new version there are a lot of new functions, such as new Ui, link to charmbar functions and start menu and an integrated update chacking.
    For ptoblems, you can comment here ;)
    You can read thge help by clicking "?" in the program
    DOWNLOAD 2.3 beta
    My Website article (translate with google translator)
    It function correctly only for Windows 8 RP and not for RTM for now. An update is on my list
    I'm developing a new version now, but it may request a registry edit (such as first version), but I maybe will able to start all installed apps or a big part.
    Because the school, I don't have a lot of time to develop :(
    This app has a great future....keep it up op.

Hit thanks if i helped you :)
    As I promise, the new version is now avaliable! (link in openpost) :D