Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE]Google Wallet - Everything you need to know before you flash or root!

OP sekigah84

20th February 2013, 04:17 AM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 1

41 posts
How sucessful have you guys been in using gv, mine only works half the time, the other half it says transaction did not go through or something.
27th February 2013, 03:01 AM   |  #122  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 0

106 posts
More
Re: [GUIDE]Google Wallet - Everything you need to know before you flash or root!
While resetting it seems to have stalled on the "resetting Google wallet app" progress at 0%. Any suggestions? It made it through the first stage without issue.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2013, 04:46 AM   |  #123  
Flag Portland, OR

106 posts
More
Re: [GUIDE]Google Wallet - Everything you need to know before you flash or root!
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361936771518.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	1764547

Stuck...

27th February 2013, 05:44 AM   |  #124  
Flag Portland, OR

106 posts
More
Attachment 1764547

Stuck...

1st March 2013, 03:05 AM   |  #125  
Flag San Juan Bautista
Thanks Meter: 16

44 posts
More
Reset from the website. Read my post I made a few pages back...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
30th March 2013, 07:24 PM   |  #126  

19 posts
I recently rooted my bosses SGSIII and later found out he had been using wallet and lost function after rooting. I tried the method mentioned in this thread to restore the secure element but was never able to get it to work. it kept saying secure element not found. He eventually got a new phone and we left wallet alone before root and everything is fine now. After he had been using the new phone for a while I was playing around with the old SGSIII and happened to notice the secure element was present I have no idea when that happened or why. I also have not tested wallet on the old phone since the discovery but am thinking about investigating.
1st September 2013, 06:23 AM   |  #127  

9 posts
My ability to buy things from the Play Store and various in-app purchases recently stopped working. I remember seeing information about having GW issues if you don't follow certain steps before rooting or flashing. Well I didn't see that information until it was too late. But then I didn't think about it since I never had any issues purchasing things until about a month ago. I wonder if the problem started when I decided to install Google Wallet in my Nexus 7. I had never specifically opened, downloaded, or setup Google Wallet on any device or even the computer before then. Now neither device will let me make purchases. I want to update my rom (for both my S3 and N7) and am hoping to get some suggestions to hopefully fix this.

I've looked around and also read this whole thread. I've completely deleted GW from my N7 and deactivated my tablet through the website from my PC. However, I can't even install Google Wallet on my S3 from the Play Store. I get the message that my "Device is not compatible with this version." Ugh! So now I've hit a road block.

Any help would be truly appreciated!
Last edited by da2zoe; 1st September 2013 at 06:32 AM.
16th September 2013, 07:51 PM   |  #128  
St Louis

7 posts
More
good post
I use google wallet all the time, but concerned about the unsupported device message. this is good to know info thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread