OP Testicopolicious

15th July 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #21  
Flag Weaverville, NC
Thanks Meter: 419

2,114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompsy

Who would we contact to get a separate section?

pm any of the mods, they're listed in a sticky

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
15th July 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexx00

Yes that site just has a set by step guide for installing the Team Epic recovery using ODIN and it worked on my US Cellular Galaxy S III.

Seconded on the separate forum idea. I think there will be more than enough people to have one. I know a lot of people is moving to this from the Desire and that had a decent sized community.

Hey, would you mind linking me to the exact page with the directions on it please? I went to the website, and I searched for "Team Epic" and I found nothing. Thanks!
15th July 2012, 07:29 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

51 posts
I agree... a section on the forums for us would be really useful. I always hated with the mesmerize having to browse the fascinate section and find the part where someone posted "this is what you do for USCC". At least with our own sections we could separate things and make it easier for everyone.
15th July 2012, 08:03 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Don't get your hopes up kids. we've been trying to get sub-forums for usc devices for ages now. We fall into the low-use devices usually.
15th July 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 4

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmjimy311

Hey, would you mind linking me to the exact page with the directions on it please? I went to the website, and I searched for "Team Epic" and I found nothing. Thanks!

I can't post links yet but the title for the post is "How to Root U.S. and Canada Galaxy S3 SGH-T999/SGH-I747/SPH-L710! [Fail-Proof][Noob-Proof][U.S. Cellular]".

It looks like everyone is asking because they updated the title and put U.S. Cellular in it.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaindesjardins

I agree... a section on the forums for us would be really useful. I always hated with the mesmerize having to browse the fascinate section and find the part where someone posted "this is what you do for USCC". At least with our own sections we could separate things and make it easier for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandoStRand

Don't get your hopes up kids. we've been trying to get sub-forums for usc devices for ages now. We fall into the low-use devices usually.

There is some work going on to create an environment for non-carrier specific roms. So that might solve the issue at least on the the rom front.

Still would be nice to have our own sub-forums to post about other carrier specific issues. Is it normally an issue of not having someone to moderate the forums?
16th July 2012, 10:39 AM   |  #26  

7 posts
Thanks "Team Epic recovery using ODIN" worked perfect. No problems at all.

+1 for getting US Cellular its own thread. Even if less activity would give us more of a home and not use other carriers forums.
17th July 2012, 01:06 AM   |  #27  
Flag Bellows Falls
Thanks Meter: 14

69 posts
Donate to Me
More
+1 for US Cellular thread would be nice to not feel so out if place with their devices. US Cellular has been making some leaps forward they purchased some of Verizon 700mhz frequency for LTE. They also have LTE in 16 cites/towns and are adding 23 more cites/towns by the end of 2012.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
17th July 2012, 03:10 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 5

31 posts
More
I pmed mod Reinbeau to ask about getting us our own section. THe idea was shot down because we have to small of a userbase. He/she said to use the Verizon forums, as that is the compatible section.
17th July 2012, 03:23 PM   |  #29  
Flag Tosa
Thanks Meter: 5

20 posts
More
Yes very similar to the locked bootloader verizon gsIII.
17th July 2012, 08:28 PM   |  #30  
Flag Waterloo, IA

1 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crkone

Yes very similar to the locked bootloader verizon gsIII.

Don't question the mods, that is heresy!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread