AOKP Tab 2 I'm testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rockasama

May 18, 2005
Over at root wiki Tab2 forums I just got a hold of an AOKP Tab 2 ROM that so far is rocking it!

Anyone else seen this?

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
Think I'll wait for imnutz and his JB build.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

xkwwwx

Mar 12, 2010
Any bugs? Camera working ?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

kuronosan

Nov 10, 2008
Can't even find a working link to try if you wanted to.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Look guys, I've seen a few of these threads springing up. We don't want to have any animosity between other similar sites and ourselves, but we can't allow threads to be created here when the development is actually happening somwhere else. That just makes us an advertising board and we have enough of our own development to take care of without posting about ROMs elsewhere. Other sites wouldn't allow us to go and make threads about our ROMs and we're no different.

So unless the developer chooses to do development work here then we'll close and very likely delete such threads.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look guys, I've seen a few of these threads springing up. We don't want to have any animosity between other similar sites and ourselves, but we can't allow threads to be created here when the development is actually happening somwhere else. That just makes us an advertising board and we have enough of our own development to take care of without posting about ROMs elsewhere. Other sites wouldn't allow us to go and make threads about our ROMs and we're no different.

So unless the developer chooses to do development work here then we'll close and very likely delete such threads.

Closing