Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,179 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Toolkit] Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit v1.8.6 [Updated 08/06/14]

Tip us?

WugFresh
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZtechfreak View Post
Same error here... Did you reach any resolution?
Quote:
Heh, already got Root using the tried and true ADB method. Restoring stock so I can try and help you out
Thank you very much!

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NZtechfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 926
Same thing

Will head back to ADB method as I actually need Root right now, but will try and help later if I have time and it hasn't been resolved yet.
Twitter: @nztechfreak
Blogs: androidnz.net, blog.clove.co.uk
Facebook: http://goo.gl/baZHQ

WugFresh
Old
Thanks Meter 5062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Same thing

Will head back to ADB method as I actually need Root right now, but will try and help later if I have time and it hasn't been resolved yet.
I would really appreciate your help when you are available. I would like to get the resolved asap. My gchat is wugfresh at gmail, that would be the best way to figure this out if you have the time. I am certain the solution is simple. Thank you for your help so far.

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WugFresh
Old
Thanks Meter 5062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WugFresh View Post
I would really appreciate your help when you are available. I would like to get the resolved asap. My gchat is wugfresh at gmail, that would be the best way to figure this out if you have the time. I am certain the solution is simple. Thank you for your help so far.

{{ WugFresh }}
Never mind.. I am pretty sure I know what the problem is. I will post up version 1.5.1 later today.

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NZtechfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 926
Quote:
Originally Posted by WugFresh View Post
Never mind.. I am pretty sure I know what the problem is. I will post up version 1.5.1 later today.

{{ WugFresh }}
Cool, will definitely confirm if your fix works, will do a guide for the blog/YT and would rather use your guide than ADB since newcomers won't cope with ADB.
Twitter: @nztechfreak
Blogs: androidnz.net, blog.clove.co.uk
Facebook: http://goo.gl/baZHQ

dEris
Old
Thanks Meter 684

DONATE TO ME
Anyone have a mirror? Current one is down.

WugFresh
Old
Thanks Meter 5062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEris View Post
Anyone have a mirror? Current one is down.
It's down because the new version is up. Check the OP. Once I heard you guys having trouble here I knew something was up, so I have been at it all morning and got a fix now. Version 1.5.1 just released. Such an epic fail of a mistake, so small.. yet screwed up my whole root script. Now everything should work properly. Let me know if any of you still have problems.

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WugFresh
Old
(Last edited by WugFresh; 12th July 2012 at 06:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5062

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Cool, will definitely confirm if your fix works, will do a guide for the blog/YT and would rather use your guide than ADB since newcomers won't cope with ADB.
Cool. Thank you! I am pretty certain everything works now. I agree, sometimes people don't find cmd line utilities friendly, although to others they become second nature. My goal has been to make something as simple as possible, and try to explain it along the way.

{{ WugFresh }}
The Following User Says Thank You to WugFresh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Balzard
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If it works, this should be stickied, so that noobs like myself know the best/easiest way to proceed (there are already a few guides and toolkits, but this one seems to be much simpler!).

Dakota0206
Old
Thanks Meter 638
For anyone on the fence...

THIS WORKS!

You will not find better or easier!
-dakota0206

The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota0206 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]