CyanogenMod 11 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4.X (KitKat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is the support thread for CM11 on the AT&T Galaxy S3. It's a major work in progress. It may cause all the things in the disclaimer to happen, or steal your girlfriend while you are busy flashing ROMs.
Recording video can sometimes result in strange things happening. This includes random reboots or discoloration of the video stream.
1. Install TWRP Recovery for "d2att".
2. Download your correct; updated bootloader/modem from here
, and here
3. Get the nightly build here
4. Reboot into recovery and install both.
d2lte is all inclusive. It works with all of the phones listed here.
Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them. (Or just follow the link below.)
I prefer this
Follow the changelog!