Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 38,778 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP 4.4.4 (Kitkat) Task650 (7.29.2014) (Unified)

Tip us?

The Gibbs
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.22.2013b 2nd Release) (AT&T)

Task. As always, props for the ROM.

I may be crazy, but when you said the recent apps comes up lightning fast you did not lie. Its so fast it goes to it rather than my home or voice command (as I have setup with nova).

Could you perhaps raise the time it takes by a few milliseconds on the next release? I know its a request and you don't take those, but I feel this is slightly different.

If this was already said, just beat me over the head with a fish. I try to keep up with this thread but it would drain my life. Not sure how you do it.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Captivate GS
ROM: MIUI 11.x
Kernal: Glitch v13

Galaxy Tab 10.1
Comes out of the box on the 25th!

task650
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 47264

DONATE TO ME
The kids have shown up this weekend. Thread closed.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Woody
Old
(Last edited by Woody; 24th February 2013 at 06:46 AM.)
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 8639
Ok look. In the old days it was always Logcat or GTFO. Then Android became the hottest thing since your prom date's unmentionables. Users decided that with Android, their phones could be leaps and bounds cooler than I*coughs*.

Thus the dawn of forums that helped make this a reality. We all know these forums and have at one time or another been hyper-linked to them when doing a simple Google search. The one that is always at the top is XDA-Developers.

I personally have never seen XDA-Users but I would suspect that the amount of registered users would almost double this site. Why? Because I want my phone to look kewl. I flash blindly and the only thing that I wipe is, well let's not go there.

This is the weekend and we all know that always brings out the arm-chair developers. Logcat or GTFO. If you can't do that or be a productive member of this Development site and Development thread, then "A Few Good Men" is on AMC right now. In fact I had to stop watching right when they went into court because of this weekend BS.

Task, Open when you feel necessary. Others, if you respond in kind, you will have a PM in your inbox either after the movie or in the morning.

Upset because you had to read all this dribble, well imagine how I feel (and I am not playing Moderator either).
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

task650
Old
Thanks Meter 47264

DONATE TO ME
Thread open. Back to business.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

78Staff
Old
Thanks Meter 336

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Thread open. Back to business.
I always get a sick feeling in my stomach when a post of mine is close to a thread closing...

PS, I have "Logcat or GTFO" Cartoon posted in my cubicle at work...those who get it get a kick out of it. Those who don't still don't get it when I explain it to them lol.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 I337 32GB
ROM: Task650's AOKP 4.4.4 build 7.21
Kernel: Ktoonsez's KT-SGS4 KK4.4 r7.12
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.5 F2FS
SuperUser: Chainfire's SuperSU v2.01

Want Blacked Out or Clear Apps - look to the Dark Side - Team Black Out
Get 15GB Free Online Storage + 5GB more with referral at Copy.com

task650
Old
(Last edited by task650; 24th February 2013 at 07:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 47264

DONATE TO ME
I would've updated sooner but as you can see the kids decided to act up. New release available in the OP or just check your OTA Updaters.

AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 2.23.2013
Fix All Things (Weird lockups etc...)
Updated Kernel
Added Hide clock for DeskClock
Added Security Feature (Toggle) to Hide Reboot (reboot recovery) This will probably be removed in the future as I like the way CM has implemented this better.
HDR Updates
Probably more. Tired. Done with XDA for the night.
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

force70
Old
Thanks Meter 1435
Default Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.23.2013) (AT&T)

Damn task. I cant keep up with all these updates lol.
I am happy to say ROM is running without issue for me. Dont know why the hell everyone seems to be having issues? Follow the OP and your GTG.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Current devices :S4, Note 3, G2

captican
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
I would've updated sooner but as you can see the kids decided to act up. New release available in the OP or just check your OTA Updaters.

AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 2.23.2013
Fix All Things (Weird lockups etc...)
Updated Kernel
Added Hide clock for DeskClock
Added Security Feature (Toggle) to Hide Reboot (reboot recovery) This will probably be removed in the future as I like the way CM has implemented this better.
HDR Updates
Probably more. Tired. Done with XDA for the night.
Thanks for the update... it is quite a present for my fiftieth...I may never update now that is says the 23rd!
Samsung i747 - AOKP by Task650 (kitkat 4.4.4)
Nexus 10 - OmniROM (homebuild by scanno)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captican For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lessthanzach
Old
Thanks Meter 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by captican View Post
Thanks for the update... it is quite a present for my fiftieth...I may never update now that is says the 23rd!
You're fifty? Wow dude. Flash away.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Go Here and make a difference!

Do it for Emily and Joe!

Task650 AOKP'd Galaxy SIII

Hit my "Thanks" if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to lessthanzach For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sdlopez83
Old
Thanks Meter 162

Nvm
Devices gone and/or in Geriatrics
8125-8525-Tilt-TPro-Tilt2-Atrix

SGSIII-747
Not a stock rom

Tags
android open kang project, butthole, jelly bean :), kitkat, suck it, use report button instead of flaming, user support thread in q&a for all the questions