FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

SKYROCKET- How do i install official ics after flashing ics leak

12th July 2012, 12:20 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Ok I am new to this sorry if the answer is in one of the many threads already posted but I just don't understand what you guys are talking about!!

I flashed the ICS LEAK for my att skyrocket sgh-i727 but I can't get the OFFICIAL ICS through Samsung Kies because it is not reading my phone. My boyfriend has the same phone and decided to wait for the official ICS update and his connected and updated no problem!

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3
BASEBAND VERSION I727UCLD2
KERNEL VERSION 3.0.8-perf-I727UCLD20-CL363164
BUILD NUMBER IML74K.UCLD2

I just want a step by step WITH LINKS on how to install the official ICS I727UCLF6. Every thread I see gives partial info. Please help my phone has been having some issues and battery life is a problem. THANKS!!
 
 
12th July 2012, 12:25 AM |#2  
jyazzie110's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technewbiegirl

Ok I am new to this sorry if the answer is in one of the many threads already posted but I just don't understand what you guys are talking about!!

I flashed the ICS LEAK for my att skyrocket sgh-i727 but I can't get the OFFICIAL ICS through Samsung Kies because it is not reading my phone. My boyfriend has the same phone and decided to wait for the official ICS update and his connected and updated no problem!

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3
BASEBAND VERSION I727UCLD2
KERNEL VERSION 3.0.8-perf-I727UCLD20-CL363164
BUILD NUMBER IML74K.UCLD2

I just want a step by step WITH LINKS on how to install the official ICS I727UCLF6. Every thread I see gives partial info. Please help my phone has been having some issues and battery life is a problem. THANKS!!

I would suggest using seanzscream official at&t build cuz believe it WILL be better than what at&t has.....it will have most of the bloat gone and plus u will already be rooted and have the new modem and kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jyazzie110 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2012, 12:31 AM |#3  
vincom's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,508
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technewbiegirl

Ok I am new to this sorry if the answer is in one of the many threads already posted but I just don't understand what you guys are talking about!!

I flashed the ICS LEAK for my att skyrocket sgh-i727 but I can't get the OFFICIAL ICS through Samsung Kies because it is not reading my phone. My boyfriend has the same phone and decided to wait for the official ICS update and his connected and updated no problem!

I flashed it using ODIN

VERSION 4.0.3
BASEBAND VERSION I727UCLD2
KERNEL VERSION 3.0.8-perf-I727UCLD20-CL363164
BUILD NUMBER IML74K.UCLD2

I just want a step by step WITH LINKS on how to install the official ICS I727UCLF6. Every thread I see gives partial info. Please help my phone has been having some issues and battery life is a problem. THANKS!!

read this on restoring to stock, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749021

edit: meant this one [HOWTO]:RESTORE:eek:DIN stock firmware w/sammobile:ROGERS|ATT: GB|ICS UPDATED JULY/11Thread its a sticky in general
Last edited by vincom; 12th July 2012 at 04:17 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2012, 12:39 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyazzie110

I would suggest using seanzscream official at&t build cuz believe it WILL be better than what at&t has.....it will have most of the bloat gone and plus u will already be rooted and have the new modem and kernel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Where can I find it and how do I do it?? Thanks!!
12th July 2012, 12:56 AM |#5  
lesd777's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I flashed the ODIN file. I think it's in the general section.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by lesd777; 12th July 2012 at 12:59 AM.
12th July 2012, 01:11 AM |#6  
jyazzie110's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technewbiegirl

Where can I find it and how do I do it?? Thanks!!

Look in the development section. There you will find the skyICS Official AT&T ROM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
12th July 2012, 10:21 PM |#7  
daviebeach's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 55
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by technewbiegirl

Where can I find it and how do I do it?? Thanks!!

+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
13th July 2012, 03:23 AM |#8  
jyazzie110's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Flagstaff, AZ
Thanks Meter: 267
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviebeach

+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1763195

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
18th July 2012, 10:37 PM |#9  
clippy83's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
im using seanzscreams skyics official ics build and it is way better than att version plus its themed too it looks and runs amazing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes