in this method, we use similar method with a2sd darktremor and amarullz but its a lot simpler. my method will mount sdcard ext partition on /system/sd then replace the partition on /data/app, /data/dalvik-cache, and /data/data with the one in /system/sd.
1. good sdcard with ext3 partition
2. kernel with init.d support
1. copy cwm and my script on your sdcard
2. with your terminal emulator type
su mount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 /system/sd
4. unmount your ext partition "umount /system/sd"
5. go to recovery.
6. flash my script via cwm.
I made this tweak as a modular stuff. it consist of 1 script used to mount the ext partition and the other three script used to mount the partition on /data. in this way, you can get four mode.
- a2sd mode (cache2sd-data2sd) --> delete 01akuro2_app (to activate cache2sd only, delete 01akuro4_data)
- amarullz-like mode --> delete 01akuro3_dalvik
- akuro mode --> delete nothing
- old data2sd mode --> delete 01akuro2_app, 01akuro3_dalvik, 01akuro4_data. make a new script "01akuro5_adata" contain
#!/system/bin/sh mount -o bind /system/sd /data
1. I highly recommend to install my script on fresh installed rom
2. a2sd, amarullz, data2sd script and link2sd will conflict with this method
3. this mod only works on ext3 partition. you'll need to modify the script by yourself if you're using another partition type
1. amarullz for the idea
2. irfanbagus n savie
3. all xda member here
TERM OF USE AND SHARING:
this thread intent is for sharing. feel free to use, edit, distribute all material inside this thread which came from me. if there any parts of this mod which comes not from me please refer to the original dev I've mentioned in this thread. if want to share it to another forum or modify it you don't have to ask my permission. no need to credits, put links or whatsoever. you'll only need to remember that you should held all the responsibility by using this mod, modify it or distribute it. DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK