Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 41,340 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{CM9/10~AOKP} 4.x.x series Master Theme Collections Thread

Tip us?

TonyStark
Old
(Last edited by TonyStark; 5th January 2013 at 01:11 PM.)
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 5129
Default {CM9/10~AOKP} 4.x.x series Master Theme Collections Thread

Here are some link's to master CM 9/10 &AOKP v4.2 & 4.1 themes

1- Official MEGA CM9 Theme Chooser Collection [328 THEMES] - Updated: November 2012

2- Official CM9/AOKP Themes Thread **34 FREE THEMES** - Updated: May 2012

3- From MyAndroidz,com- Updated: contently

Please DO NOT THANK ME!!

Please make sure to thank the OP's krazie1 & Leraeniesh for their consolidation thread's
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zephyron
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Dont wanna sound dumb but Im assuming these themes work for all cm9 S3 variants, right?

TonyStark
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 5129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post
Dont wanna sound dumb but Im assuming these themes work for all cm9 S3 variants, right?
While I can say with 100% certainty, 1) I am using one from a Sprint Developer and I am on AT&T. In a couple of the links it does state (for use with all CM9 enabled phones) You may get a screen saying "this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" you can choose Bummer/ Apply anyway, pick apply anyway.

While I have found 1 or 2 that don't work, I would assume most of the do. Once you download the file go to downloads and press it to install. You will now find the theme in Themes, in your settings.

Good lick and have fun

Zephyron
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomween1 View Post
While I can say with 100% certainty, 1) I am using one from a Sprint Developer and I am on AT&T. In a couple of the links it does state (for use with all CM9 enabled phones) You may get a screen saying "this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size" you can choose Bummer/ Apply anyway, pick apply anyway.

While I have found 1 or 2 that don't work, I would assume most of the do. Once you download the file go to downloads and press it to install. You will now find the theme in Themes, in your settings.

Good lick and have fun
thanks!

ShawnDobie
Old
(Last edited by ShawnDobie; 22nd July 2012 at 05:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Ok, I know this is going to sound dumb, but I'm rooted still on the stock rom, can I use these themes? This is the first time i haven't had to load a custom rom, so I'm used to just looking for stuff that goes with whatever rom I'm using. The only real reason I'm even looking at other themes is to get the icon for the App drawer moved to the middle instead of the right side, and possibly remove the 5 little dots for what screen I'm on. Again, sorry for the dumb question, just been so long since I played around.

piiman
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnDobie View Post
Ok, I know this is going to sound dumb, but I'm rooted still on the stock rom, can I use these themes? This is the first time i haven't had to load a custom rom, so I'm used to just looking for stuff that goes with whatever rom I'm using. The only real reason I'm even looking at other themes is to get the icon for the App drawer moved to the middle instead of the right side, and possibly remove the 5 little dots for what screen I'm on. Again, sorry for the dumb question, just been so long since I played around.
Just long press and drag to where you want it. Its just another icon

ShawnDobie
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by piiman View Post
Just long press and drag to where you want it. Its just another icon
That was my first thought, didn't do anything. I can hold it seconds and try to move it, nothing. No matter how long I hold it, as soon as I let go, it just opens the app drawer.
US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 - SCH-R530U

jgalan14
Old
Thanks Meter 367

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnDobie View Post
That was my first thought, didn't do anything. I can hold it seconds and try to move it, nothing. No matter how long I hold it, as soon as I let go, it just opens the app drawer.
In the stock TW you cant move the icon download apex after customizing the home screen you will like it a lot

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

comptonassjoe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomween1 View Post
Saved
Will the file for AT&T work if i have the sprint version? I thought that they made the S3 to be more universal unlike the S2