I tried these all to dump my phones ROM
And many others also where i can find the ways to dump ROM but no success then i can across this site
but still dint got success then thaught to just do some changes in the steps and then had done those
1. I downloaded the romdump_v82b.zip from http://android.podtwo.com/romdump/
2. Copy and paste the romdump file to /data/local/(open root browers /root access file manager and then go to data folder and then open local folder and paste the file romdump)
3. Long press romdump file and select permission and check all boxes.
4. Created a folder name romdump in sd card and
5. Open Terminal Emulator in phone and followed the steps below mentioned and got the ROM dumped in my sd card
$ export PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH
# chmod 04755 /data/local/romdump
You will see all the things whats going on below if you see this then you will get the ROM dumped if not then follow the steps once again
Android ROM dumper v0.82b
Device : ALPS.GB.FDD2.MP.V3.9
Creating required files... done.
Opening mtd table... done.
Dumping kernel config... /proc/config.gz: No such file or directory
Dumping boot partition... done.
Dumping recovery partition... done.
Dumping system partition... done.
Creating Checksums... done.
Cleaning up... done.