FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Obtaining HTC One X Diag File to Manage S-OFF!!

226 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By fstluxe, Senior Member on 15th July 2012, 12:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th July 2012, 02:22 PM |#11  
yauhoman's Avatar
Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniterror

but if youre from hong kong then you can read what is says.
on page 60 there also is a attachement.
cnt seem to figure out what it is, could you look?
also you mention ou need 2000 points but only get 800 for registering.
doesnt it state how you can get more points to reach the 2000

Well... I have to break their rules to do so, by making 3 accts, then open 2 meaningless thread which there'll be an attachment selling with 800 points. Eventually 1 acct will be able to get 2400 points and I'll be able to download it.
Sounds really insane, but that the only way to get the attachment ASAP.
Which page are you talking about? There's only a single page in the thread.
 
 
15th July 2012, 02:30 PM |#12  
fstluxe's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yauhoman

Well... I have to break their rules to do so, by making 3 accts, then open 2 meaningless thread which there'll be an attachment selling with 800 points. Eventually 1 acct will be able to get 2400 points and I'll be able to download it.
Sounds really insane, but that the only way to get the attachment ASAP.
Which page are you talking about? There's only a single page in the thread.


what is a accts
15th July 2012, 02:33 PM |#13  
yauhoman's Avatar
Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstluxe

what is a accts

Accounts.
And a update, It's impossible to get the attachment now, as the admin of the forum set the limit that all attachments needs 2000 points to download, and that I can't sell attachments due to my member status.
15th July 2012, 02:37 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Flag 江苏南京
Thanks Meter: 31
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstluxe

what is a accts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstluxe

Okay Guys,

Xmoo have managed allot of good things and pointed us in the right direction! and that is, we need a:

HTC Sensation GoldCard + HTC One X diag file to S-off our hboot.

The HTC DIag files should be Availible for some Repair centers and Could be leaked as its been happend with Xmoo's team.

Xmoo's team can NOT give this file out since someones Could loose his job if this happens. So we must find our own way to obtain this DIAG file.

HTC sensation TOpic:


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1058918

THis is to show you guys there are ALLOT Diag files leaked for HTC, so there is 100% sure a way to let this happen for the One X which will give us S-OFF



As you can see, the Diag files are Leaked for almost every HTC device, So it could also be leaked for the One X !

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstluxe

can you send this person a PM.

hi i am an chinese 2000 points need 2 yuan
Equal to about $ 0.3
But at least 10 yuan recharge takes about $ 1.6
If you need this file
I want the way to seal the deal
But only need this file is useless
Also need a white card
Hoping to find a path to go s-off

As you can see, the Diag files are Leaked for almost every HTC device,
15th July 2012, 02:39 PM |#15  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yauhoman

Well... I have to break their rules to do so, by making 3 accts, then open 2 meaningless thread which there'll be an attachment selling with 800 points. Eventually 1 acct will be able to get 2400 points and I'll be able to download it.
Sounds really insane, but that the only way to get the attachment ASAP.
Which page are you talking about? There's only a single page in the thread.

oeps my bad,
i whas looking at this site: http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-5208528-1-1.html
that one has a attachment on page 60.
all these chinese sites look the same to my dutch eyes
The Following User Says Thank You to miniterror For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 02:39 PM |#16  
g3rm3n's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yauhoman

Accounts.
And a update, It's impossible to get the attachment now, as the admin of the forum set the limit that all attachments needs 2000 points to download, and that I can't sell attachments due to my member status.

Could you send a message to admin of forum to explain importance of file for us ?
15th July 2012, 02:47 PM |#17  
yauhoman's Avatar
Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniterror

oeps my bad,
i whas looking at this site: http://bbs.anzhi.com/thread-5208528-1-1.html
that one has a attachment on page 60.
all these chinese sites look the same to my dutch eyes

That's only a member showing that it needs permission to download the file, same as I experienced.
15th July 2012, 03:17 PM |#18  
FordSierra88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Esch/Alzette
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Unhappy
Hello Guys,

I have registered at the forum to download the file. Unfortunately, it does not work or someone has another idea?
Sorry for my bad Englisch.




The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FordSierra88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 03:30 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 348
 
More
Okay, I'm chinese. i registered on the forum.. It seems you need not only enough points to download the attachment, required special user groups. AND they way to get to 'downloadable' group should be through 'donate'. SAD
The Following User Says Thank You to HebeGuess For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 03:38 PM |#20  
fstluxe's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wschm123

hi i am an chinese 2000 points need 2 yuan
Equal to about $ 0.3
But at least 10 yuan recharge takes about $ 1.6
If you need this file
I want the way to seal the deal
But only need this file is useless
Also need a white card
Hoping to find a path to go s-off

As you can see, the Diag files are Leaked for almost every HTC device,

Dont worry about a white card, gold card I will take care of that.


You can.help us by getting the diag file. What do you need, ,1,6 dollar?

Pm me the diag file I will test it with my gold card.

And update you guys
15th July 2012, 03:39 PM |#21  
FordSierra88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Esch/Alzette
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HebeGuess

Okay, I'm chinese. i registered on the forum.. It seems you need not only enough points to download the attachment, required special user groups. AND they way to get to 'downloadable' group should be through 'donate'. SAD

Very SAD

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes