FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Obtaining HTC One X Diag File to Manage S-OFF!!

15th July 2012, 03:39 PM |#21  
FordSierra88's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Esch/Alzette
Thanks Meter: 23
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HebeGuess

Okay, I'm chinese. i registered on the forum.. It seems you need not only enough points to download the attachment, required special user groups. AND they way to get to 'downloadable' group should be through 'donate'. SAD

Very SAD
 
 
15th July 2012, 03:44 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Flag 江苏南京
Thanks Meter: 31
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstluxe

Dont worry about a white card, gold card I will take care of that.


You can.help us by getting the diag file. What do you need, ,1,6 dollar?

Pm me the diag file I will test it with my gold card.

And update you guys

Do not worry about money
I will try every means to get ~
And then PM you
Release attachments or replies
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wschm123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 03:47 PM |#23  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HebeGuess

Okay, I'm chinese. i registered on the forum.. It seems you need not only enough points to download the attachment, required special user groups. AND they way to get to 'downloadable' group should be through 'donate'. SAD

So you need to donate, well donate 5 euros^^
Should be enough i geuss or is there a minimum ammount you need to donate.
Im wiling to transfer the 5 euro to donate so we can get those files.
But i cant read a thing of that site and using a translator messes text up big time so i still dont understand it, asked my gf if she could make sense of the translation but she had to laugh real hard at the teanslation as its a verry funny outcome of words

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to miniterror For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 03:52 PM |#24  
Junior Member
Flag 江苏南京
Thanks Meter: 31
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstluxe

Dont worry about a white card, gold card I will take care of that.


You can.help us by getting the diag file. What do you need, ,1,6 dollar?

Pm me the diag file I will test it with my gold card.

And update you guys

Also to say that
DIAG looks like in China useful this software only with xtc
With the s-off DIAG.zip to use this instrument in xtc
Everything so I got the DIAG say
I try to get it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wschm123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 04:07 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Actually the minimum donation amount wasn't expensive..

Thanks wschm123 in advance..
15th July 2012, 04:08 PM |#26  
xmoo's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 1,803
 
Donate to Me
More
Just a heads up guys, the DIAG file on the chinese website is not the clean s58.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xmoo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th July 2012, 06:18 PM |#27  
fstluxe's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmoo

Just a heads up guys, the DIAG file on the chinese website is not the clean s58.

Thanks for saying, but are you 100% sure about that? and how are you so sure about that, did you tried that file?
15th July 2012, 09:35 PM |#28  
xmoo's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 1,803
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fstluxe

Thanks for saying, but are you 100% sure about that? and how are you so sure about that, did you tried that file?

I did not dl it. But compared it to the 5 DIAGs I know

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
15th July 2012, 10:44 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmoo

I did not dl it. But compared it to the 5 DIAGs I know

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

there are 5 diag files for the OX?
15th July 2012, 10:53 PM |#30  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 417
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmoo

I did not dl it. But compared it to the 5 DIAGs I know

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

No offense mate but how how could you compare it of you havent downloaded it?
There all named the same, atleast thsts what you told me^^

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes