[ROM][4.1.1]Port -CM10 UNOFFICIAL V2, compiled from sources, calls/sms/wifi WORKING
Taken from the Galaxy S I9000 thread. From the words of DerTeufel
First, many many thanks, almost all thanks to be18.
he has compiled the rom friom sources. go, visit this post from him and hit thanks, or everywhere else you can find a post ffrom him
i just have compiled the kernel for this rom.
what is working?
- bluetooth (not tested yet)
- gps (not tested yet)
what's not working?
- mounting of external sd to pc
- su ... (wanted to fix it, but i didn't....please flash this zip in cwm right after rom install:
i am going to release fixes to this rom, as soon as I can (and be18 compiles it ), until there will be the first "offical" rom, by any of the rom devs.
many thanks to:
- be18 (did i already mention what he did? )
- mkalter, who got the first running jb rom
- elitemovil (who was the first who got gsm working)
- stratosk (from who's initramfs i could start build my first jb booting kernel)
- teamhacksung/pawitp for the rom sources
- team nyx who always have good tips for me, if i get problems with my kernel
- SysTem-X for hosting
- Rootax for hosting
- RolluS for hosting
- many thanks also to the other people who have created mirrows
- if i have forgotten you, please pm me
Now to install on the captivate
Flash Devil RC3 kernel(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1642460
Flash my fixed rom for CM10 V2. http://www.mediafire.com/?91d6o8877a0brac
reboot system and enjoy
reboot and done(CONGRATS YOU HAVE JELLYBEAN
YOUTUBE FIX: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1529715
Captivate working/notworking list
Google now (FULLY FUNCTIONAL AS OF V2)
Google Ears/Sound Search
Short video of the rom. I think I'll upload a more in depth video tomorrow