First, many many thanks, almost all thanks to be18.
he has compiled the rom friom sources. go, visit this post from him and hit thanks, or everywhere else you can find a post ffrom him
i just have compiled the kernel for this rom.
what is working?
- bluetooth (not tested yet)
- gps (not tested yet)
what's not working?
- mounting of external sd to pc
- su ... (wanted to fix it, but i didn't....please flash this zip in cwm right after rom install:
i am going to release fixes to this rom, as soon as I can (and be18 compiles it ), until there will be the first "offical" rom, by any of the rom devs.
many thanks to:
- be18 (did i already mention what he did? )
- mkalter, who got the first running jb rom
- elitemovil (who was the first who got gsm working)
- stratosk (from who's initramfs i could start build my first jb booting kernel)
- teamhacksung/pawitp for the rom sources
- team nyx who always have good tips for me, if i get problems with my kernel
- SysTem-X for hosting
- Rootax for hosting
- RolluS for hosting
- many thanks also to the other people who have created mirrows
- if i have forgotten you, please pm me
Now to install on the captivate
Flash Devil RC3 kernel(http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1642460 using CWM
Flash my fixed rom for CM10 V2. http://www.mediafire.com/?91d6o8877a0brac
reboot system and enjoy
reboot and done(CONGRATS YOU HAVE JELLYBEAN )
YOUTUBE FIX: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1529715 (Thanks nygfan760)
Captivate working/notworking list
Google now (FULLY FUNCTIONAL AS OF V2)
Google Ears/Sound Search
Short video of the rom. I think I'll upload a more in depth video tomorrow