This ReadMe is a block comment in the BootloaderPlugin class that you have to modify.
All you need to do is follow these steps to create your plugin. This all takes place in Microsoft Visual Studio.
* RegawMOD Bootloader Customizer Plugin Template ReadMe
* 1. Make sure the external reference to 'RegawMOD Bootloader Customizer.exe' is correct and valid.
* 2. In the Project Properties window, change the following to your own values:
* - Assembly Name
* - Default Namespace
* - Information in 'Assembly Information...'
* 3. Change the namespace of this class to the same as your Default Namespace you just defined
* 4. Drag and Drop your hboot.img (rename your image to hboot.img) and android-info.txt to the root of the project
* in the Solution Explorer, overwriting the placeholder hboot.img and android-info.txt files.
* 5. Make sure they are set to "Embedded Resource" in their properties window.
* 6. Edit ONLY the private fields below to match your configurations
* 7. Build and deploy your dll under the "Release" configuration
Requirements .NET 4.0
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012 (any version) - Get Express Here
HTC device with S-OFF bootloader
Updated OP with new build of the Tester application as well as new plugin template zip (if you already built one, it will still work). Got rid of using MEF for the plugins, I just wrote my own easier system.
I'm making great progress on this. I removed the need to reference an external dll to create the plugin, now you just need to reference the application itself as I implemented the plugin interface into it. This cuts back on a lot of confusion, as well as keeps it more organized. I'll put out an updated version tomorrow (Wednesday the 18th) and a whole new plugin zip.
In the past few years, Sony Xperia devices have come to be known for … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?